Transport from MCO to Disney Springs/Lake Buena Vista

attran99

Hello! A group of 9 of us need transport to the Disney Springs area in Lake Buena Vista. We're going to explore a bit before we cruise out to the Caribbean. Does anyone have any suggestions for a shuttle or car service there?

Thanks!

Thanks, SteerageJoe! We are meeting some friends friends who are staying here and our group is going to split and go to Gatorland while the other half stays behind with a day room. We already have booked Happy Hour Shuttle (thanks to your blog post) for round-trip cruise service later in the evening to Port Canaveral. So we just need a reputable source of transport for the leg to Disney Springs.

I am not aware of special Disney Springs transportation from the airport. There is a cheap public bus but it is a slow ride.

You can talk to Mears at their desk near Carnival at the airport for a quote or hop in 2 Uber’s. There are dozens of transport companies who can quote you but other than Mears I am not familiar enough to offer suggestions!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We booked with Robin who runs A Busy Traveler. For 9 of us and our luggage, we got a great driver who found us in baggage claim and got us and our luggage safely to the resort. We did round trip service, and our same driver came and transported us back to MCO. This was a fantastic service. I would book them, again, when I'm next in the MCO area.

Mears has a stand at the airport. They have 10 passenger vans (not sure if you have to book in advance or not).

The company we use is STAR TRANS-VIP. I know they have 10 passenger vans too, but you have to make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance. Unfortunately, i do not know prices. I would call several companies and see which option makes more sense.

Mears has a stand at the airport. They have 10 passenger vans (not sure if you have to book in advance or not).

The company we use is STAR TRANS-VIP. I know they have 10 passenger vans too, but you have to make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance. Unfortunately, i do not know prices. I would call several companies and see which option makes more sense.

I got quote from MEARS prior to departure, and they wanted an astronomical price. A Busy Traveler in Orlando offered us a great price, baggage claim pick-up, and fantastic service. We paid $20 per person round trip (including taxes, fees, and tip). Thanks to Robin and her team for making part of our trip so easy and great.