Royal Yacht Britannia Advance Tickets

It would depend when you're visiting but if it's during July or August I'd definitely recommend pre-booking. Do you need information about how to get there from where you dock?

http://www.royalyachtbritannia.co.uk/plan-your-visit/tickets/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwkpfWBRDZARIsAAfeXaom6h1BaKgFR_PsDOobFT91ziUyBRQwh9Xu22yFRAFf1ZuG92hNa0kaAtRpEALw_wcB

It would depend when you're visiting but if it's during July or August I'd definitely recommend pre-booking. Do you need information about how to get there from where you dock?

http://www.royalyachtbritannia.co.uk/plan-your-visit/tickets/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwkpfWBRDZARIsAAfeXaom6h1BaKgFR_PsDOobFT91ziUyBRQwh9Xu22yFRAFf1ZuG92hNa0kaAtRpEALw_wcB

Thank you so much for your reply. We’re on Azamara Journey so will dock in Leith. I assume we can find the yacht from there? And yes, we are visiting in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for your reply. We’re on Azamara Journey so will dock in Leith. I assume we can find the yacht from there? And yes, we are visiting in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will see Britannia from your ship. You just have to walk round the corner to the shopping centre (Ocean Terminal). It's a strange place to find an attraction but it works! Hope you enjoy Edinburgh

tartanexile81, have followed your postings for quite a while and appreciate your knowledge and contributions.

We'll be on Brilliance arriving in Edinburgh on 29Jul18. We'd like to do both Royal Yacht Britannia and The Royal Mile. Given that we will be tendering into Queensferry (at last report) we are aware that there will be time/distance issues. We would probably pre-book Britannia but just wander around The Royal Mile, not trying to hit any of the 'ticket required' venues there. Royal Carribean Itinerary shows the Edinburgh stop as 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, but that doesn't take tendering and such into account, and 29Jul is a Sunday. How would you suggest we schedule the two destinations we have in mind?

We were in Edinburgh last August on the Silhouette. We were glad we reserved tickets to the Castle as the non-reserved lines were very long. Per the suggestion of a local guide, we immediately headed up to the Crown Jewels and worked our way down. After visiting the Castle, we walked down the Royal Mile. We found a taxi in front of the Palace of Holyrooodhouse and went to Britannia. The ticket line was not long I loved the ship. It was a great day!