Uber from south Jersey to Cape Liberty?

msmayor

Long shot, but wondering if anyone has done Uber or Lyft to Cape Liberty from the south Jersey area?

We are sailing on a Celebrity repo in October that sails out of Cape Liberty, but we're flying home from Puerto Rico to Philadelphia (since it's just 20 min from our house). Our plan has been to get a car service up to Cape Liberty on day of departure, and then the same back to our house from PHL. I've priced private car service to Cape Liberty and the pricing seems to be anywhere from $200-250 - a lot more than I wanted to pay.

We're already committed to flying in to PHL, airfare already purchased.

I've looked at estimates for Uber and Lyft and it would seem we should be able to pay about $100-120, a lot better than other services. We've NEVER used either Uber or Lyft though...

Anyone with experience who can share how it might work, and what it might actually cost?

Dear msmayor,

Having now time to call your Travel Agent/Agency will help.

Even calling Rental Companies for your Intra New Jersey Traveling up to MOTBY.

As you show the High Cost from Philly compared to about 90+ miles to Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey it sure is a lot per mile ..

Have you asked family and/or friends yet? You could pay them too. So much for them to see in this N. New Jersey area.

Calling TOLL FREE Lines, and/or online your able to get realitve costs for carservices.

Long shot, but wondering if anyone has done Uber or Lyft to Cape Liberty from the south Jersey area?

We are sailing on a Celebrity repo in October that sails out of Cape Liberty, but we're flying home from Puerto Rico to Philadelphia (since it's just 20 min from our house). Our plan has been to get a car service up to Cape Liberty on day of departure, and then the same back to our house from PHL. I've priced private car service to Cape Liberty and the pricing seems to be anywhere from $200-250 - a lot more than I wanted to pay.

We're already committed to flying in to PHL, airfare already purchased.

I've looked at estimates for Uber and Lyft and it would seem we should be able to pay about $100-120, a lot better than other services. We've NEVER used either Uber or Lyft though...

Anyone with experience who can share how it might work, and what it might actually cost?