Deck 14 Balconies Midship

I searched and read the previous threads on Oasis class deck 14. Just would like to see if anyone has more recent information specially about any Oasis class ocean view balconies midship. My options are pretty limited and I’ve never booked this deck. Thank you for any feedback.

Our group actually prefers deck 14 forward near the elevators especially on cruises with several sea days. We like being steps away from the solarium, our hang out spot on sea days. Very seldom do we hear noise from above but we are early risers. I'm up between 6:00-7:00 - husband by 7:30.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

In an effort to clarify, we have sailed Oasis class multiple times but usually lower decks 7-9. Booked a group of us with a guarantee and were assigned 2D, thus my limited selection. So I have our group midship on deck 14. Asking specially about noise level above that area with the pool deck above. Thank you in advance to those who can offer information on this area😊

I am sincerely looking for CC members input who may have stayed on Deck 14 midship. The noise from the pool deck is a given so unless you have stayed in the area I am asking for help, please no snarky responses. Thank you.

We stayed on deck 14 on Allure, not quite midship but still under the pools. There was some noise from the pool deck but nothing bad, really didn't bother us at all. Loved the convenient location and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

We have had deck 12 midship, cabins 12200 and 12218, absolutely no noise from outside on the balcony. Without trying to upset people, our balcony door is open most of the time we are in the cabin during the day and early evening. Inside Balconys do hear noise from above at times. You could hear the reshuffling of loungers early or late but not enough to worry about. One benefit of decks 12 and 14 is the absence of over 140 cabins that are on the lower decks forward of the front elevators. We have had deck 9 on Oasis and would much prefer a deck 14 OV balcony. Happy cruising

Thank you for posting! As I originally posted I’m booking three cabins with one older couple, one younger couple and us. I want to make sure, if I can, that I get the cabins assigned with the least disturbances for our older friends who will probably be spending more time in their cabin than the rest of us😊