Norwegian Bride

Hi guys!

I am planning a wedding on board a Norwegian ship for February 2017. There seems to be a lot of Carnival brides here and I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with Norwegian Cruise Lines weddings? How were they to deal with? Were you happy with the whole experience?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Hi guys!

I am planning a wedding on board a Norwegian ship for February 2017. There seems to be a lot of Carnival brides here and I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with Norwegian Cruise Lines weddings? How were they to deal with? Were you happy with the whole experience?

Loved my NCL Wedding....it was on the Gem out of NYC in 2012. Ask away if you have any specific questions :)

Hi guys!

Hi Samarific121,

I wish I had some advice for you. I am also using NCL aboard the Gem in March of 2018. However, I'm not getting married on the ship so most of my research has been towards island coordinators. I have been reading the boards for a while now and if you go back a few pages you will find a few NCL Brides. I'm looking forward to hearing any info you acquire along the way, since there are so few of us.

<3 Crystal

Thanks so much for the replies ladies! It is a very overwhelming experience so far and I've done nothing haha. I am currently waiting on a confirmation number for the group booking deposit and then I can go ahead and book the wedding date and pay the cermony fee with Royal Ocean Events. Hoping everything goes smoothly for the next 9 months. Fingers crossed

We we're married on Norwegian Jewel on July 30, 2011. It was one of the best decisions we ever made as a couple. Take a look at my Norwegian Jewel Wedding Review (the link is in my signature)and feel free to ask me any questions. It was really a beautiful experience for us and the guest loved it.

Which ship are you getting married on?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
We we're married on Norwegian Jewel on July 30, 2011. It was one of the best decisions we ever made as a couple. Take a look at my Norwegian Jewel Wedding Review (the link is in my signature)and feel free to ask me any questions. It was really a beautiful experience for us and the guest loved it.

Which ship are you getting married on?

Oh my gosh, your wedding was so beautiful! The ceremony sounds so touching, I just love that circle of love. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Thank you. We're so happy that we decided to make our wedding about us and not what we thought the guest would like or prefer. I think that's why it was also so lovely.