Freedom July 22nd Review Lots of Food Pics

cruisewithwife

Hi cruisewiththewife,

I really enjoyed your review and all the photos ( my favorite part of a review ) !!

When you are again on the Freedom during Thanksgiving, could you include some photos of our son "Marky Mark" in your Review here??:) He's on the Fun Squad Team doing activities with the guests .... Deck Parties, Trivia, Karaoke, etc etc.

If you run into him tell him Mom says HI!

:D Bobbi

Thank you so much for the awesome review! This was by far my favorite review that I have read on these boards. We have never been on Freedom, but my husband & I are scheduled to go on her for the same itinerary in April, 2018 with our oldest daughter, 4 year old grandson & my mother. Your review & all of the pictures are really making us so excited to go now. We're in Conroe, so I was really glad to read that y'all were safe during Harvey. Take care & enjoy your Thanksgiving trip with your girls.

Thank you so much for the awesome review! This was by far my favorite review that I have read on these boards. We have never been on Freedom, but my husband & I are scheduled to go on her for the same itinerary in April, 2018 with our oldest daughter, 4 year old grandson & my mother. Your review & all of the pictures are really making us so excited to go now. We're in Conroe, so I was really glad to read that y'all were safe during Harvey. Take care & enjoy your Thanksgiving trip with your girls.

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed the review. We are so excited under 30 days til back on. I will do a review after we get back from Thanksgiving again. You will have a blast on Freedom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the review and pics! We're on the Freedom for New Years and can't wait. The menu pics were super helpful in seeing what our super picky daughter will eat in the MDR. Have a great time next week :)

Thanks... hopefully my next review can help you even more as should have more of the things that are going on in Camp Ocean as well. My youngest is so excited for shrimp almost every night

• 6 months later...

Thank you so much for your review! We have been on several cruises but not on Freedom. We are booked in October 2018 for my husbands 60th Bday. I am such a picky eater we have rarely eaten in main dinning room but after looking at all the menus we have decided to try every night. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for your review! We have been on several cruises but not on Freedom. We are booked in October 2018 for my husbands 60th Bday. I am such a picky eater we have rarely eaten in main dinning room but after looking at all the menus we have decided to try every night. Thanks again.

You are welcome glad you enjoyed. You will love it and happy early Bday to your husband.