How far out do crusted cruises usually get released???

horsegal

Any idea when they usually release cruises? Not crusted cruises... Can't figure out how to change the title, stupid auto correct!!

I have been not so patiently waiting for the Sept 2019 Vancouver to Honolulu cruise to be released. I hope they are doing that one again! Looks like they are because the legend is doing an Alaska cruise from Seattle and ending in Vancouver Sept 2019 just like in 2018. This will be for our late 10 year anniversary trip and first time with no kids... Youngest will be 16ish months and last cruise we took our son that was 15 months at the time, in January. I know it's still a long ways out but I'm so exited about maybe doing this cruise and 2 1/2 years is a long time between cruises!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

Any idea when they usually release cruises? Not crusted cruises... Can't figure out how to change the title, stupid auto correct!!

I have been not so patiently waiting for the Sept 2019 Vancouver to Honolulu cruise to be released. I hope they are doing that one again! Looks like they are because the legend is doing an Alaska cruise from Seattle and ending in Vancouver Sept 2019 just like in 2018. This will be for our late 10 year anniversary trip and first time with no kids... Youngest will be 16ish months and last cruise we took our son that was 15 months at the time, in January. I know it's still a long ways out but I'm so exited about maybe doing this cruise and 2 1/2 years is a long time between cruises!!!

Can't answer your question, but got a chuckle out of your title. I thought you were asking about "old people" cruises.

Gotta love auto-correct!

I am waiting to book a June 2019 caribbean cruise. What I'm hearing from others is 18 months out. And yet, the Alaska cruises for summer 2019 are already out. Go figure.

Ever since the last few updates my phone has done autocorrect has been so much worse!! That's why I was wondering since I saw the Alaska ones were out... And I've heard of people saying that they often book 2 years out so I thought it would have been posted by now. I was starting to get anxious that when we are finally able to do this particular cruise they would stop doing them!! Lol