Carnival Dream Club o2 and Circle C Capers

bandlmom

We were on the 12/26 sailing. I'll have to check with my older son if he brought a copy home with him. I ahve the daily capers and the capers for the 9-11 year olds. My son is 17 and he mostly played basketball, watched alot of sports, hung out with the magician that was on deck 5 from 11pm - 1am. Really found his own thing to do. I did see big groups of teens hanging out in the clubs....which by the way were really nice. I don't think anyone can find themselves bored on this ship.

We were on the 12/26 sailing. I'll have to check with my older son if he brought a copy home with him. I ahve the daily capers and the capers for the 9-11 year olds. My son is 17 and he mostly played basketball, watched alot of sports, hung out with the magician that was on deck 5 from 11pm - 1am. Really found his own thing to do. I did see big groups of teens hanging out in the clubs....which by the way were really nice. I don't think anyone can find themselves bored on this ship.

We are trying to convince our 12 year old to go on the dream with us next Feb 2011 but he doesn't like to travel. But I know that once he goes on the cruise he will have a blast. Do you have any photos of the clubs for kids his age and the arcade so I can show him to intice him.:D

• 3 weeks later...

I had bookmarked these from the Glory.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=966269

You could also tempt him witht unlimited soda. THe highlight for my 13 year old - he would buy himself if I wouldn't.

Also this link is helpful

http://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/Camp%20Carnival.html

More info...

http://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html

• 1 year later...

I have been looking everywhere for the capers for camp carnival for the Dream 9-11. If you still have them I would love a copy. My email is jaded062@yahoo.com

Thanks so much.

Archived