Pearl Harbor tickets online - how realistic 2 months out

Keys2Heaven

Scenario: I'm on my computer a 7 a.m. HST exactly 2 months from the date we will be in Oahu/Honolulu.

How realistic is it that I am able to get 4 tickets for the Arizona Memorial + the other sites entrance fees?

I've read that these go very quick and that the earliest ticket time you can get for the memorial is 11 a.m.

You'll have a good chance. The Arizona Memorial is closed indefinitely for repair.

Well, no you still need a ticket as you board the ferry operated by the USN and each boat carries 145 people. They make a limited number of runs, hence the limited amount of tickets.

I'm curious as to how fast these get bought out when they are released at 7 a.m.

Please be advised that boat transportation to the USS Arizona Memorial is temporarily suspended until further notice due to movement of the loading dock and corresponding movement of the loading ramp to the Memorial, which poses a safety concern for our visitors. The Memorial itself has not suffered any significant damage. This issue is completely unrelated to any previous event involving the loading dock and is an independent problem. We are working diligently to determine the extent of the problem and implement solutions that will allow visitor access to resume as quickly as possible. Additional updates will be provided to the media and posted to our website and Facebook page as new information becomes available.

Despite the restriction of visitor access to the Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial programs will continue as scheduled and TICKETS ARE STILL REQUIRED. Instead of taking a boat to the memorial and disembarking there, visitors will be taken on a 15-minute narrated harbor tour of Battleship Row and the area around the USS Arizona Memorial. In addition, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, museums, and bookstore are open as usual from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, seven days a week.

Our partner sites – the Battleship Missouri Memorial, the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park, and the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor – are also open as usual.

First off, make an account early. I had done trial runs on the site and never realized I needed an account. I logged on at exactly 6:59HST (according to Apple) and they were already going and then it made me create an account! By the time I got back, literally 3 min later, most of the tickets were GONE. I had had it marked on my calendar for months, and just like that, the tickets disappeared.

First off, make an account early. I had done trial runs on the site and never realized I needed an account. I logged on at exactly 6:59HST (according to Apple) and they were already going and then it made me create an account! By the time I got back, literally 3 min later, most of the tickets were GONE. I had had it marked on my calendar for months, and just like that, the tickets disappeared.

Thanks for the tip!