Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

No change in our water pressure. If anything, it seems a little worse. :( Is anyone else experiencing poor water pressure? We're on deck 8. Not sure if it's even worth complaining to anyone else.

We're on deck 8 and our water pressure is prefect.

No change in our water pressure. If anything, it seems a little worse. :( Is anyone else experiencing poor water pressure? We're on deck 8. Not sure if it's even worth complaining to anyone else.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I'm on Deck 9 and water pressure is great and instantly hot!

We are Diamond Members cruising in February - does anyone know if the complimentary drinks during cocktail hour can be used at the Bionic Bar?

Also, what is the Diamond internet discount?

Thanks!

Cannot be used at Bionic Bar or Rising Tide Bar, or so I have been told.

I have to eat some crow about Internet pricing. The daily price for surf is 17.99. The package price is 12.99 per day, a 35% discount. The pre-cruise price is 9.09 per day, an additional 30% discount. So prepurchase is the best deal for the full voyage price even though C&A discount does not apply. Then use the C&A discount for an additional device for a few days.

The package price does go down each day since there are fewer days left in the voyage.

Sorry about the confusion. At least I was confused. :-(

Gordon

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I'm on Deck 8, Julie. You may come use my shower if you like. Quite adequate water pressure. :D

Well John, as you know I have self banned myself from another thread because apparently I'm too negative. So I will try to just report facts and you can make the value judgement.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You know I'll pick up the torch

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Is that your block for 140 points? If so, congratulations. I thought they were mailed after the cruise instead of presented on the spot.

Roy

I got one tonight for 210 points. Is that normal? I wasnt expecting it. And yes, glad I'm driving home or I would be auctioning it off. They are heavy.