Black card thermal spa access

kicia

We are Black Card holders and have a one hour access to the thermal spa. What can we do in that time and what is available to us? If one person does not want to use this benefit, can the other person use it?

Thank you!

Hey. I used this over Christmas :)

You are able to use the steam rooms/bubbly little pools. I just ran around for an hour trying to test everything out.

I don’t believe you can use somebody else’s hour because they scan your cruise card and keep it when you’re inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The thermal area consists of sauna, steam room and relaxation room. Some ships have hot tubs, too.

Just ask at the Spa reception if you can use the other person's allowance - I see no reason why this would be refused. Those who have Aurea bookings with an included massage can do this.

Hey. I used this over Christmas :)

You are able to use the steam rooms/bubbly little pools. I just ran around for an hour trying to test everything out.

I don’t believe you can use somebody else’s hour because they scan your cruise card and keep it when you’re inside.

They don't really keep track of how long you are in there either.

They did SO much when I was in there! The man was very clear I had to be out by 12.42 or whatever it was exactly...

Wouldn’t have stayed a minute longer [emoji23]

Yes, they do ensure you only use the allotted hour - they take note of the time you arrive and you have to go back to reception to collect your cruisecard, so they know what time you leave.

They did SO much when I was in there! The man was very clear I had to be out by 12.42 or whatever it was exactly...

Wouldn’t have stayed a minute longer [emoji23]

They didn't do that on our recent sailing.

Thanks for all of the answers but I have another one now. On the Seaside, is this just for the sauna and steam room or can we use the other areas too?

The Thermal Area included two different saunas, two steam rooms, large, multi-person jacuzzi, showers, hot/cold "spots" to step on, a snow room and a salt room.

Very relaxing! We had the pass for the two weeks but when we first used our Black Card "hour"...no one timed us or told us when we had to be out. They were way busy at the desk and didn't seem to know how long anyone was in there.