I do flaunt my C&A Status

This morning when I left for work, it was super foggy and I commented on how I wish it would go. By the time I got to work it was gone. That's the power of being DS. Miracles do happen.

I have my gold team working on that up here on the north coast of Maine right now...it's been a tedious job for them with this thick fog...taking all their efforts, but they know I have plenty of spam and lobster sticks stored away as reward. :cool:

This morning when I left for work, it was super foggy and I commented on how I wish it would go. By the time I got to work it was gone. That's the power of being DS. Miracles do happen.

I have my gold team working on that up here on the north coast of Maine right now...it's been a tedious job for them with this thick fog...taking all their efforts, but they know I have plenty of spam and lobster sticks stored away as reward. :cool:

The power of status, yes, but also the power of Spam and Lobster Sticks! Don't doubt it.

I love starting the day with news of DS's living the DS life.

The robes are so fluffy that I have a problem with past cruise pins. Should I shave down an area on the front or just post them on the back like a bowling shirt?

I tried putting them on a C&A cap but they won't all fit.

Oh the decisions. :evilsmile:

The robes are so fluffy that I have a problem with past cruise pins. Should I shave down an area on the front or just post them on the back like a bowling shirt?

I tried putting them on a C&A cap but they won't all fit.

Oh the decisions. :evilsmile:

Turn the project over to gold member and tell them exactly what you want. You shouldn't be stressing over things like this.