Sheltered Balcony

Jeffrey1950

Please, tell me the window area is that permanently open or is there a glass that slides across to close it? Some of the pictures are a little deceiving. Also, is it possible to request a deck lounger ?

Thank you !!

On a QM2 sheltered balcony, the window is permanently open. There is no glass that slides across to close it.

The chairs on our sheltered balcony a year ago in August were able to be reclined like a deck lounger. Here is a picture of the furniture on our balcony.

QM2%20Sheltered%20Balcony%20Chairs.jpg

Regards,

John

On a QM2 sheltered balcony, the window is permanently open. There is no glass that slides across to close it.

The chairs on our sheltered balcony a year ago in August were able to be reclined like a deck lounger. Here is a picture of the furniture on our balcony.

QM2%20Sheltered%20Balcony%20Chairs.jpg

Regards,

John

Thank you, that is what I thought. Sadly, I cannot get the picture to open.

Thank you, that is what I thought. Sadly, I cannot get the picture to open.

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the photo in my reply above? If so, perhaps it's finally time for me to abandon Photobucket for my photo repository. As others are probably already aware, Photobucket wants to charge $399 a year for a subscription that allows for "3rd Party Hosting" such as posting images here on Cruise Critic, but I thought I had until my current subscription runs out in June, 2018. Perhaps not.

Regards,

John

I can see it, I'm viewing the mobile site as the tapatalk app is playing up

Thanks, Host Hattie.

Yeah, I noticed the Cruise Critic "Forums" app (and the interface to it via the "Tapatalk" app) had been having problems earlier. Those apps finally seem to be working for me now.

Regards,

John

Thanks everyone for your replies. For about half an hour yesterday afternoon I noticed that no images were showing up within any forum posts when using the Forums app, but I could see them in a web browser. So hopefully it was just the app acting up for the OP or some similar temporary glitch.

Regards,

John

Thanks everyone for your replies. For about half an hour yesterday afternoon I noticed that no images were showing up within any forum posts when using the Forums app, but I could see them in a web browser. So hopefully it was just the app acting up for the OP or some similar temporary glitch.

Regards,

John

Thank you John, can see it now !!