roll calls

denn1

Im searching for my roll call on 19-11-17 and im not having any luck does anyone know what im doing wrong. ( something silly more likley) ( Cunard roll call )

I don't think you are doing anything wrong. I can't find a roll call for just QM2's westbound crossing for 19 Nov-26 Nov 2017 (Voyage M743). If you continuing on to the Caribbean departing New York on 26 Nov 2017, then there is this roll call for that voyage which includes several members who have indicated they are starting that voyage from Southampton on 19 Nov 2017.

Qm2 November 26,2017

If you are just doing the westbound crossing, then you may want to start a roll call for that crossing.

Regards,

John

I had a similar experience trying to find the QM2 December 8th B2B crossings roll call. In case you overlooked it, there is another link right below the regular search parameter boxes titled "If you don't find your Roll Call here, click here". I was able to find our roll call there. Hope this helps.

If you can't find your roll call you can always start one. Please include the start date and the month as the name rather than the number so 19th November 2017.

It helps those who use a different date format.

Thanks and have a great trip.

• 2 weeks later...

I had great difficulty in finding my Queen Victoria roll call. Searching the way I have always done comes up with the cruise and then a page error. Eventually I found it but something appears to be going wrong here, possibly since the format of the site changed recently.

Which roll call were you looking for ? I can't see that you have posted to a Cunard one recently.

The automatic finder can sometimes take you a roll call which might have been deleted as a duplicate.

The best way is just to check the roll call section under Queen Victoria.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

When I looked on Cunard roll calls Queen Victoria October 7th I found a page of auto posts. When I then clicked on view more I got a page stating 'Invalid thread specified'. I eventually went into the roll call through a post on Cunard threads. This is the first time I've ever had problems finding a roll call.

It's here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2459210

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Forums mobile app

Host Hattie,

The roll call can indeed be found by looking for it under "Cruise Critic", "Boards", "ROLL CALLS", "Cunard Roll Calls", "Queen Victoria". That's presumably how you found it since that's the path to it using the link you provided.

However, there appears to be an issue accessing that roll call using the search function via "Home", "Community", "Roll Calls", "Find Your Roll Call". If I use the "Find Your Roll Call" function and search for "Cunard", "Queen Victoria", and "Oct 2017", the roll call for the October 7, 2017 sailing shows up in the search results. But then, when I click on the "View Discussion" link to enter the roll call, I get this error.

"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

Looks like some sort of system glitch with this particular roll call when trying to access it via the "Find Your Roll Call" search function. Not sure if you can assist with getting that issue resolved, but I hope that helps explain the problem Rebjon encountered.

Regards,

John

Edit: If this is one of those cases you mentioned where "The automatic finder can sometimes take you a roll call which might have been deleted as a duplicate.", then that would explain the situation. I don't see more than one result for QV's October 7, 2017 sailing in the search results that might indicate a duplicate though.

Edited by bluemarble