The Lion's Share

babs135

Does anyone know if it is available everyday or just once per voyage like the old champagne afternoon tea was? And is there an extra charge? Im assuming there probably is.

Has anyone tried it yet?

Definitely of interest to me!!:)

I haven't seen a price anywhere, has anyone found one ?

The website has this -

The Lion's Share.

"Launching this autumn, The Lion's Share at the Golden Lion pub promises a hearty Afternoon Tea selection, accompanied by a flight of beers. From savoury bites such as pulled pork and pineapple burgers, scotch eggs, Lincolnshire sausage rolls and relishes, to tasty scones, shortbread, and chocolate and Guinness cake, it will be a thoroughly satisfying experience."

The website has this -

The Lion's Share.

"Launching this autumn, The Lion's Share at the Golden Lion pub promises a hearty Afternoon Tea selection, accompanied by a flight of beers. From savoury bites such as pulled pork and pineapple burgers, scotch eggs, Lincolnshire sausage rolls and relishes, to tasty scones, shortbread, and chocolate and Guinness cake, it will be a thoroughly satisfying experience."

So it's the afternoon tea selections available at the buffet, served in the pub?

The website has this -

The Lion's Share.

Well, if there's alcoholic drinks involved (i.e. a flight of beers) I think you don't we need to engage the service of Hecule Poirot to come to the conclusion that there will be a cost involved.

Edited by ToadOfToadHall

Well, if there's alcoholic drinks involved (i.e. a flight of beers) I think you don't we need to engage the service of Hecule Poirot to come to the conclusion that there will be a cost involved.

Well, yes, which is why I asked if anyone had seen a price.

26 days until it is QV time for me :hearteyes:... For sure I will go for that interesting alternative of afternoon tea and I will let you know what it did cost. Mmmmhhhh - cannot wait anymore....