Kroschel films wildlife centre

JP-Cruise

for those who have been here, I know this is an interactive wildlife centre where they let you pet the animals and stuff. But do you think, or have any of you witnessed them allowing people to get their picture taken while holding some of the animals? Like one of the birds or a fox?

Have you looked at his website? We visited last year as part of a ship excursion in Haines. I thought the group was too large and it was well supervised. Save this experieence for when you are already in Haines. I wouldn’t waste a day in Skagway by taking the ferry to Haines for this. Or you can e-mail Steve if you want to ask about having your picture taken with a small animal if this is really important to you.

• 3 months later...

We have just taken this tour last week when visiting Haines. They not only allow you to pet animals and take pictures , but encourage you to do so. It was a great tour, a lot of very informative talk, great encounter with animals. I think if in Haines, definitely must do. However, we have been to Skagway as well on previous cruise. I wouldn't skeep Skagway to go on this tour.

We have just taken this tour last week when visiting Haines. They not only allow you to pet animals and take pictures , but encourage you to do so. It was a great tour, a lot of very informative talk, great encounter with animals. I think if in Haines, definitely must do. However, we have been to Skagway as well on previous cruise. I wouldn't skeep Skagway to go on this tour.

Ya I canceled this tour a while ago. I agree. It’s too much travel time, plus more expensive because of the travel time. I’d rather do it while in Haines where it’s closer