Vegetarian in Giovanni's and Chops on Oasis

cherski

We are treating our family to a cruise on the Oasis in March. We would like to celebrate as a family in Giovanni's one night and Chops another night. Our problem is that my daughter-in-law is a vegetarian.

Will they be able to accommodate her? I know that she can get vegetarian choices in MDR and WJ, but we really wanted these two special occasions to be in a specialty restaurant.

Cruise Planner person says vegetarians can eat in MDR and WJ, but has nothing about Specialty Dining.

Has anyone actually had a vegetarian meal in these restaurants?

I can't confirm from personal experience, and much will depend on what your DIL will eat (eggs, dairy, etc.), but hopefully you can ask in advance. It may be possible to contact the special needs person for that ship. If you are booking ahead, or at least right away upon boarding, I'd speak with the managers of the respective restaurants and find out how they can accommodate--I'm sure they will try very hard to do so.

We are treating our family to a cruise on the Oasis in March. We would like to celebrate as a family in Giovanni's one night and Chops another night. Our problem is that my daughter-in-law is a vegetarian.

Will they be able to accommodate her? I know that she can get vegetarian choices in MDR and WJ, but we really wanted these two special occasions to be in a specialty restaurant.

Cruise Planner person says vegetarians can eat in MDR and WJ, but has nothing about Specialty Dining.

Has anyone actually had a vegetarian meal in these restaurants?

We have eaten at Chops on other RC ships, and I am strict vegetarian. We made a reservation once we were onboard for the time/day we wanted and I made the request at that time. I was served a vegetarian meal while my carnivore DH had steak. It should not be a problem for your DDIL.