Atlantis Questions

ladiibug

CS working out expensive for my party due to the high additional taxes. I know the Atlantis has a list of its partners, of which comfort suites is 1 but do any of you know of other hotels in the area besides the CS which if booked allow access to Atlantis free of charge?

I’m doing my research here but somebody in the know might save me time :)

CS and Harbourside are the Only other properties that allow free access to Atlantis (besides the royal, beach and coral towers, reef and cove towers) I'm not even sure if One and only is included now that it's a four seasons.

The other "partners" only means that guest are allowed to purchase passes, unlike those at Bahamar.

• 2 weeks later...
I have booked directly with Atlantis? why is everyone booking with the Comfort Suites? we paid $129 per person for the Waterpark and beach.

I believe it depends on the dates. For the exact date that we will be there.

Cruise excursion = 189$ per person x 4 = $756

Day pass with Atlantis = $150 per person x 4 = $600

Comfort Suites one night room = $389

I am looking at Saturday 3rd November. And although the cruise excursion is expensive for 2Adults and 2Children the Comfort Suites works out much the same as they are charging a lot of extras that are excluded from the original price upon booking, see below:

• Taxes and service charges: 7.50 % VAT is excluded. 10.75 % City tax is excluded. US$ 27.53 Property service charge per person per night is excluded.

This makes it much of a muchness so think will have to go with the cruises excursion price, unfortunately!

I am looking at Saturday 3rd November. And although the cruise excursion is expensive for 2Adults and 2Children the Comfort Suites works out much the same as they are charging a lot of extras that are excluded from the original price upon booking, see below:

• Taxes and service charges: 7.50 % VAT is excluded. 10.75 % City tax is excluded. US$ 27.53 Property service charge per person per night is excluded.

This makes it much of a muchness so think will have to go with the cruises excursion price, unfortunately!

Also check out booking it directly from Atlantis. We once came out cheaper booking with the cruise, another time CS was cheaper, even with taxes and fees.

Also check out booking it directly from Atlantis. We once came out cheaper booking with the cruise, another time CS was cheaper, even with taxes and fees.

Thanks for quick reply. Ship working out the best option for me.

When you book at Comfort Suites do you book for the day you are using Atlantis or the night before? Can you get your passes before "check in" time? Our ship docks in the Bahamas at 7:00 am and we'd want to be there for when the slides open at 10:00

When you book at Comfort Suites do you book for the day you are using Atlantis or the night before? Can you get your passes before "check in" time? Our ship docks in the Bahamas at 7:00 am and we'd want to be there for when the slides open at 10:00

You book for the day you arrive. You can register in the morning and get your card for wristbands at Atlantis, but your room won't be ready til mid afternoon. You can check in and check out at the same time.

Atlantis is a cashless venue, so bring your credit card and ID to use on the property.

So I looked Comfort Suites up for our family of four (14 year old son and 10 year old daughter). I chose 3 adults and one child. It came up to around $380. Will there be more charges for extra people in the room once we get there?

So I looked Comfort Suites up for our family of four (14 year old son and 10 year old daughter). I chose 3 adults and one child. It came up to around $380. Will there be more charges for extra people in the room once we get there?

There shouldn't be. Once you've gone through the steps of booking, you'll see the additional items added and the final cost. This was still a much cheaper option for us.

There shouldn't be. Once you've gone through the steps of booking, you'll see the additional items added and the final cost. This was still a much cheaper option for us.

I would expect extra charges if you have more guests than occupancy of the room.

I checked out the CS website and I didn’t see anything about Atlantis being included in the stay there. What exactly is included as far as entry into Atlantis? Does it include aquaventure access or just beach access? Also it seems like there are a lot of extra fees added on at CS. It seems like it’s the same cost as the cruise line excursion when all is said and done? Am I wrong? I’d only be booking for 2 adults.

I checked out the CS website and I didn’t see anything about Atlantis being included in the stay there. What exactly is included as far as entry into Atlantis? Does it include aquaventure access or just beach access? Also it seems like there are a lot of extra fees added on at CS. It seems like it’s the same cost as the cruise line excursion when all is said and done? Am I wrong? I’d only be booking for 2 adults.

There is not multi levels of wristbands that I'm aware of. If you have access, you have access. It's very possible the cost is similar to the cruise excursion. I stayed at Atlantis just a couple of weeks ago. CS is well known to have full access to the property.

Access to aqua adventure is included with booking a room at CS. Prices are fluid, sometimes it’s the cheapest option, sometimes booking directly with Atlantis is cheapest, sometimes booking with the ship is cheapest. Just do the math.

Does booking with CS let's you use the slides and lazy river I am sure it is here somewhere but I am not clear on that. Booking with CS will save me a lot of money so I want to definitely book it asap. It is my first time on a cruise and first time going to Bahamas. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Does booking with CS let's you use the slides and lazy river I am sure it is here somewhere but I am not clear on that. Booking with CS will save me a lot of money so I want to definitely book it asap. It is my first time on a cruise and first time going to Bahamas. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Yes, you get access to the property by booking at CS. You can use the waterpark, etc.

Comfort Suites Paradise Island

Paradise Island Dr.

Nassau, , SS 6202, BS

(242) 363-3680

Is this the correct hotel?

It also says check in is at 3:00 pm, do they let you check in and out early am?

Comfort Suites Paradise Island

Paradise Island Dr.

Nassau, , SS 6202, BS

(242) 363-3680

Is this the correct hotel?

It also says check in is at 3:00 pm, do they let you check in and out early am?

You can check in as soon as you arrive and get you room card to bring to Atlantis. You usually will not be able to get into your room before 3pm. You can check in and check out at the same time so you don't have to go back unless you want to. Make sure you have a credit card and ID to bring to Atlantis as they are cashless.

You can check in as soon as you arrive and get you room card to bring to Atlantis. You usually will not be able to get into your room before 3pm. You can check in and check out at the same time so you don't have to go back unless you want to. Make sure you have a credit card and ID to bring to Atlantis as they are cashless.

Thank you so much. We did this once before, years ago and I wasn't sure if this was the same location we went to, there is just one Comfort Inn in Nassau? Just wanted to confirm location and make sure check in and out procedure was the same.

Thank you so much. We did this once before, years ago and I wasn't sure if this was the same location we went to, there is just one Comfort Inn in Nassau? Just wanted to confirm location and make sure check in and out procedure was the same.

Just the one. It's the Comfort Inn Paradise Island, can't miss it.

• 2 weeks later...
Is a Photo ID required to be presented by each person to receive the room card / Atlantis wristbands or just for the head of the party?
Each person can be asked for his or her ID especially if there could be an issue as to whether they pay for child/adult or even free. Be prepared.