Arrival time recommendation to Seattle pier 66?

macfam5

What time do you recommend we should choose for our arrival to Pier 66 in Seattle ?

Do you mean when to get to the pier, or what boarding time to choose?

I personally wouldn't arrive at the pier any earlier than about 10am. The ships don't usually finish disembarkation much before 9:30 am, and the port buildings may not be open for new passengers until the ship is empty and the facilities turned around for embarkation. Even if you are able to enter and check in, you will face a lengthy wait in the port building until embarkation starts.

If you're asking about picking an embarkation time, I have to tell you it may not matter very much. NCL introduced this practice as a way to try and spread out the passengers arriving at the dock, the bulk of whom arrive in the 11am to 1pm time period. But they won't refuse you entry if you're there outside of your "embarkation time." Just choose a time that makes sense based on when you want to arrive at the pier.

Do you mean when to get to the pier, or what boarding time to choose?

I personally wouldn't arrive at the pier any earlier than about 10am. The ships don't usually finish disembarkation much before 9:30 am, and the port buildings may not be open for new passengers until the ship is empty and the facilities turned around for embarkation. Even if you are able to enter and check in, you will face a lengthy wait in the port building until embarkation starts.

If you're asking about picking an embarkation time, I have to tell you it may not matter very much. NCL introduced this practice as a way to try and spread out the passengers arriving at the dock, the bulk of whom arrive in the 11am to 1pm time period. But they won't refuse you entry if you're there outside of your "embarkation time." Just choose a time that makes sense based on when you want to arrive at the pier.

Thank you, Yes I was wondering what time we should arrive at the pier