'Yeti' type bottles

Jodi H

We generally bring 1 per person for water around the ship. We are considering buying one of the larger bottles to keep water in the room, or for the private island. Also, the Walmart brand does just as good a job as a Yeti, and you won't be mad if you lose it!

I bring an insulated mug with a top and straw if I have room and now that they are no longer handing out straws I am definitely bringing it for my frozen drinks. For excursions I’ll just take a refilled water bottle. I don’t care if that is cold or not, and we are doing Havana so def need to bring or so I’m told...

I basically take my YETI everywhere! I like super cold water. I do not drink soda. Might have an occasional iced tea.

A bottled water that gets hot in an hour? No way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Quit kidding, Donna, we know you load it up with your self-made fancy blender drinks:D!!

I’m a firm believer in you get what you pay for, Yeti’s aren’t that expensive and perform amazingly. With a group a buy a different color Yeti for everyone and have it engraved with the year of the cruise, names, and a saying that incorporates the name of ship. Engraving the mugs costs more than the mugs themselves. We’ve never lost one and they make a great cruise momento. Plus keep our drinks cold all day long.