Thermal Spa Prices - Escape

Tanne04

Does anyone know the prices for the thermal spa on the Escape? is it by day or the whole week?

By the week it's $199.00 if you pre-purchase, $219.00 if you book onboard.

I think they sell day passes on port days because most are off ship.

We were able to upgrade to spa balcony last Oct. for less than what we could have purchased them for.

It is a weekly pass. If you look in you rmyNCL account, it can be booked before boarding the ship, and you can see the price there. On the Getaway it is about $200 for the week. I suspect that Escape is price similarly.

• 11 months later...
It is a weekly pass. If you look in you rmyNCL account, it can be booked before boarding the ship, and you can see the price there. On the Getaway it is about $200 for the week. I suspect that Escape is price similarly.

We sail on the Escape in 60 days. I have looked everywhere on My NCL and cannot find any place to purchase a Thermal Spa package. There are 41 items listed under the My Vacation - Spa - but no Thermal Spa package, just individual spa treatments. How do I book it online before the cruise? Thanks!

We sail on the Escape in 60 days. I have looked everywhere on My NCL and cannot find any place to purchase a Thermal Spa package. There are 41 items listed under the My Vacation - Spa - but no Thermal Spa package, just individual spa treatments. How do I book it online before the cruise? Thanks!
I

I didn't see it either so had to call and do it over the phone. The PCC said it might be something online with Escape. Just call.

If you can’t find it call NCL. It is definitely worth it! I have purchased 2x before sailing on the Escape - last one 5/2018.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can call NCL and they will book it for you. That's what we did for our June 3 Escape cruise to Bermuda since we couldn't find it anywhere online. I spent 2-3 hours in the Mandara Spa every day. You will love it!

MyNCL

Explore and Plan

Spa

,.. if it is available.

Call NCL to book it

I called to book, 199 if you book in advance. So well worth the price for the week, hubby and I enjoyed it every day! Don't lay on the heated stone loungers unless you want a little nap....every time, we would both fall asleep. Such a peaceful, relaxing area.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess you don’t go to a spa... when you typically get a message, you usually go 1 hour a head of time to enjoy the sauna, Whirlpool, etc... this is the norm not the exception

Pricing structures are different on cruise ships. They are different between cruise lines too but many mega ships sell spa staterooms at a higher price with the only difference being access to spa and location close to spa. Luckily they also sell a limited number of passes to those not in spa rooms and passes typically sell out on each sailing.

Our upcoming Bliss sailing was $249 pp for the 7 day spa pass. That was a tremendous savings over booking a spa inclusive stateroom.

Our recent Aulani stay didn’t have an option for a day or length of stay pass. I spent around $1500 for my family of 5 to get the least expensive massages and have access to the Laniwai spa for ONE day. Once we left the Aulani spa we couldn’t return. I would have jumped at the chance to get a week pass for $249.

I guess you don’t go to a spa... when you typically get a message, you usually go 1 hour a head of time to enjoy the sauna, Whirlpool, etc... this is the norm not the exception

What part of "no" is unclear. You do not get to go 1 hour ahead of time to enjoy the sauna and whirl pool. This is the norm.

No. You paid for a massage. You did not pay for the thermal suite. Why would you expect them for free?

When you go for an oil change, do you expect a fill-up of gasoline for free?

When you book any spa service you are able to use the thermal suite that day.