Advice on Allure Central Park VIEW (not balcony) cabins?

Seriously looking at a window cabin, deck 9, overlooking Central Park on the Allure. Quiet is probably first consideration, then view, Any experiences ? This will be first time on Oasis class ship.

First time on the Allure (2010) we had a Balcony.

Second time on the Allure (2012) we had Central Park on Deck 9.

We are booked on the Allure (July 1, 2018) we will have Central Park again.

Beware there are several CP staterooms on Deck 9 with obstructed view.

Otherwise, the rooms are large and you will love the view.

Regards

Walter

We had connecting CP view cabins over Chops Grill. We had 9243 & 9245. Very quiet & we enjoyed the large window seat. Here is a picture of the kids on the window seat! 3b5a576970085ba32796838407d4b65a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful children.

Years ago, we stayed in 9645 on Oasis of the Seas with a view of the Rising Tide Bar. I thought it was a good location for people watching, although we were looking through the glass around the bar to see the people there. Still, it was fun to watch the bar come and go.

P1000156.md.jpg

P1000158.md.jpg

• 7 months later...
We will be on in May...kids will be in 9303 and 05 but hubby and I got the balcony across hall can’t wait! Just hoping not a lot of noise for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Central Park is very quiet. There will be no issues.

Our family will be occupying 9609, 9611, 9613 and 9615 on Allure this June. I hope they were a good choice. First time on Allure and very excited!

Hey! I'm in 9613 in July! I'd love a photo of the view and any feedback you can provide! :) 2nd time sailing and nervous/excited!

Hey! I'm in 9613 in July! I'd love a photo of the view and any feedback you can provide! :) 2nd time sailing and nervous/excited!

Absolutely! There is not a lot of info, reviews or pics of this type of room. I will gladly share when I get back!

• 1 month later...
Anyone stay in 9603 or 9605?

We stayed in cabin #9607. I found myself a little jealous of the balconies above us because we were perfectly positioned to see the entertainers that were playing below. We could see them but not hear them. Central Park is very quiet and I would not expect any noise.

I do wish I were closer to an end rather than right in the middle. It seemed like a long hallway when we had to do it every time we wanted to go somewhere.

I wished there was some art work in the cabin halls to help get your bearings. There are some ship diagrams but these don’t really serve as ‘mile markers’ because they all look the same. We put a post-it note on the door to avoid cruising past our door by mistake which happened once.

• 2 months later...
Our family will be occupying 9609, 9611, 9613 and 9615 on Allure this June. I hope they were a good choice. First time on Allure and very excited!

I have reserved 9611 for 2019. Is it a good cabin? Hope you're having a great cruise! Thanks!