Seaside - YC February 24-March 3, 2018 / Fabulous Cruise

js

I think the two ships that are not well known to US cruisers not enough to move the needle, though seeing the bidding process implemented for Haven suggests they are definitely not getting the price they are asking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the review.

Bit of a strange question, can you access the Top Sail lounge directly from your hallway (we are in 16003 next year) or do you need to go all the way around to the opposite hallway?

Its not really clear on the deckplan.

No, you have to go down the hallway to around 16013/16015 and go through the door and past the staircase, then take a left down the hallway to enter.

Thanks for the review.

Bit of a strange question, can you access the Top Sail lounge directly from your hallway (we are in 16003 next year) or do you need to go all the way around to the opposite hallway?

Its not really clear on the deckplan.

Thank you vey much for sharing your experience from the YC on the Seaside. Great that you enjoyed your cruise in the lovely YC. How did you find the decor and interiors in the YC areas? Did you use the lounge area on the outer deck in front of the Top Sail Lounge?

We have been cruising in YC for many years on the Fantasia Class and last year on the Meraviglia and we have now booked the Seaview in the Med the upcoming summer. We are very excited :)

Thank you.

I found the décor in the cabin not as awful as I thought it looked online but I can see how the carpet and couch will show ware sooner rather than later.

Deck 16, outside the lounge was under utilized except for a few smokers. I never saw it closed. We don't smoke so never bothered to venture out. If I wanted to be outside, we went to Deck 18.

As a NCL Haven cruiser, the space and IMO service in the YC was superior to Haven and quite a couple of thousand less (almost a few thousand less).

I won't book the YC with my 20 and 24 year old kids but hope to book with my dh one day and already have booked next February with my mom.