P & O Arcadia - Canaries Collection 12th May 2006 (J611)

hazendale

HI,

I have just booked my holiday with my mum who I travel with all the time onboard the the new arcadia for the canaries collection which leaves southampton on the 12th May 2006 for 13 nights and I was wandering if anyone else is booked on this cruise. (J611)

I just returned from the arcadia after a weekender break to see what the new P & O ship is like and she is great and the food is very nice indeed and the arcadia just seems to be very spacious in public areas and I had a great birthday aboard on the 9th July 2005 which my mum treated me to.

It would be great to hear if anyone else will be travelling on the same dates or if you will also be visiting the canaries in 2006 as this will be our first time in the canaries as we normally cruise the caribbean, but we did not feel like flying in 2006.

only 300+ days to go before our cruise.

Speak to you soon.

Kind Regards,

Darren & Hazel.

RCCL - Explorer of the seas

RCCL - Serenade of the seas

RCCL - Legend of the seas

P & O - Arcadia (Weekender)

P & O - Arcadia (12th May 2006)

• 2 months later...

Hi!!

MY FIRST TIME ON THIS SITE, AND I FIND SOMEONE ON MY CRUISE!!:)

I am 43, hubby older (but lovely - 55) we booked this cruise to celebrate our silver wedding anniv. which will be on the 16th May 06. Hope to book a table in Arcadian Rhodes that special evening.

Met Gary Rhodes at a book signing in Bath a couple of days ago, asked him when he would be onboard, said he knew jan and feb but no further yet - I asked him to pleasssse come on J611!!!

Perhaps we can email? GO ON TO P AND O CC, and ask for me on messages, sue v, and i'll email you ,!

Have you been on many cruises? I hope this will be the first of many. With the Med next. Still trying to persuade hubbbie to but a tux- have already got the bow tie and dress shirt, will 'put the pressure on' after christmas.

hope to 'hear from you soon'

Archived