Sky - Just off, Ask away

rflan22

I did not keep the Dailys, but this thread has ones that look very similar.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2539744&highlight=sky

We did make GSC and the weather was perfect. Really likewhat Norwegian has done with it, and with the Sky being a fully open bar, allthe bars on the Island were included which was fantastic.

Just posted the drink menus, i did not take the pictures, but these are the same as they were on the ship. Anything listed as included can be mixed, ie, Captain and Coke is included.

They also DID NOT scan room cards for drinks, simply just asked for it and it was made. So i do not believe they enforce any type of # limit, because they did not track it in anyway. I heard that they will cut off people who are clearly trashed, but i never saw anyone in that condition.

I sail in a month. Do you have any tips? I've seen conflicting reports on a sushi restaurant, can you confirm if there is one? Is it included in the price of the cruise?

I did not see any sushi restaurant, but i was not actively looking for one either. So my assumption is no, but i could be wrong.

Quick general tips: Bring an extension cord for rooms, only 1 outlet in our oceanview room.

At GSC they use Tender Tickets, they announce that 1 person from each party should go to Dazzles to report their group size and receive their Tender time. However, if you go with your full group and are ready to get off immediately, they will put you on the next available Tender.

We will be on the Sky for the first time in November and we're super excited to visit Havana.

Booked the cruise last night and the PCC asked if I liked Italian food. Of course I do! She said that the Italian restaurant is pay at dinner but free at lunch. Can you confirm or deny?

Anyone have the Italian lunch menu?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

We will be on the Sky for the first time in November and we're super excited to visit Havana.

Booked the cruise last night and the PCC asked if I liked Italian food. Of course I do! She said that the Italian restaurant is pay at dinner but free at lunch. Can you confirm or deny?

Anyone have the Italian lunch menu?

Not sure if they are still offering as it has been a few years since I was on the Sky but if memory serves me correctly, it was just some pasta and pizza. Nothing to get excited about. Definitely not the same as the dinner menu. Was complimentary.

Not sure if they are still offering as it has been a few years since I was on the Sky but if memory serves me correctly, it was just some pasta and pizza. Nothing to get excited about. Definitely not the same as the dinner menu. Was complimentary.
That's a bummer. She made it sound like it was lunch portions of course, not the same as dinner menu, but she talked it up in a way that definitely sounded more exciting that what you're talking about.

That's a bummer. She made it sound like it was lunch portions of course, not the same as dinner menu, but she talked it up in a way that definitely sounded more exciting that what you're talking about.

She probably hasn't been on the Sky! The more I am thinking about this. It seems like they had healthier choices like a turkey meatloaf or something like that. I went and looked at my last review and there were no comments so seems like it didn't make much of an impression. Maybe it is different now. Hopefully, someone will chime in who has a more recent experience.

Only thing i ever saw in the Italian Restaurant was the Pizza. Was usually pretty empty in there. Its in a strange location as part of it is a walkway to get from the pools to the AFT on the Port Side.

FYI on Paddle boarding, this books up fast. These sold out a week prior to our cruise.

I’m assuming the answer is no but, do you happen to know if the balcony cabins on the Sky have a coffee maker in the room? My husband is always much happier if he can have a cup of coffee before leaving the cabin I know we can order it through room service but we have been in the Haven or a suite on our 2 previous cruises in the last year and he has been spoiled by having a coffee pot in the room. Thanks!