LIVE from GRANDEUR of the Seas - July 8, 2017

Is there a Twisted Kilt near the cruise port? I could see some Scottish Eggs and Caronas being consumed while watching preseason Giants football or rerun NY Islanders games.

The only Twisted Kilt i know of is in the Avenue at White Marsh which is a good 20-25 minute drive from the port. Sorry

Alter Lateral Flash - the next trivia team name.

Biker, the psychic. I couldn't post this this morning because the wifi was so bad. A perfect 30/30 in famous couples trivia but sadly we lost to another team in a tiebreaker.

edf6ef823c4b6388a2f07efca0278c44.jpg

For all those silently following along for a Portuguese Man o' War Horseshoe Bay update - we just got back to the ship and.....I'll let you know in a few weeks.

Kidding, of course. I'm happy to report that there were zero issues today with the PMOW because all the piranhas ate them!

Kidding again, of course. No issues today. The water was spectacular as usual. Our cab driver said that was only a one day problem last week with the PMOW and there have been no issues since.

My Yeti and her S'well bottle were ready to battle the elements in the Bermuda heat today.

2ebd5c70d3713238636c2bff4b24b379.jpg

Huge line to get off the ship today as usual. It moved very fast though, I don't think we were on it for more than 5 minutes. Thank god there are no tenders here.

eff3e945e8db016294cb90d993c2e29e.jpg

9c6017ab0fedf294b43f76f6df040c70.jpg

Day 3 and I've yet to see one speedo. Thankfully I haven't seen anyone wear an Alter Lateral Flash either. You don't know what that is? Google it. It makes a speedo look like a pillow case.

Actually, don't google it. Trust me. It's not easy on the eyes.

Why did I Google it!!!!! Why can't I learn to listen!!!!!!

As I recall you and CruiselifeRick are the reason I can't ever even look at Frittos.......nevermind eat them.

Day 3 and I've yet to see one speedo. Thankfully I haven't seen anyone wear an Alter Lateral Flash either. You don't know what that is? Google it. It makes a speedo look like a pillow case.

Actually, don't google it. Trust me. It's not easy on the eyes.

[emoji33]how does it stay in place? I can't believe I googled it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh god I just googled "squatty potty" I hope my Facebook and Instagram ads don't pop up with a variety of toilet accessories and varieties like it did with men's shorts after the Cruiseliferick review and googling "Chubbies" 🤦🏼*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh my gosh me too! I get Chubbies ads all the time now! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums