Deleting a count down clock

Bigmike911

I have too many count down clocks in my signature and cannot add my current one, with out deleting an old one, which I have not figured out how to do. I have tried the right click function with my mouse and 'delete' is not a option. Can anyone help me out. Thanks Mike.

I have too many count down clocks in my signature and cannot add my current one, with out deleting an old one, which I have not figured out how to do. I have tried the right click function with my mouse and 'delete' is not a option. Can anyone help me out. Thanks Mike.

Using the "Edit Signature" function in a web browser, there are a couple ways that work for me. The first is to highlight the count down clock you wish to delete by dragging your mouse across the count down clock image within the signature edit box and then hitting the "delete" key.

The other method is to click on the "Switch Editor Mode" function which is the square that looks like "A/A" in the upper right corner of the signature edit box (above the Smilies). This will reveal the html-like code within your signature. Then you can delete the "URL" and "IMG" tags and code for the specific count down clock you wish to remove as if you were editing text.

Hope this makes sense and helps out.

Regards,

John

Using the "Edit Signature" function in a web browser, there are a couple ways that work for me. The first is to highlight the count down clock you wish to delete by dragging your mouse across the count down clock image within the signature edit box and then hitting the "delete" key.

The other method is to click on the "Switch Editor Mode" function which is the square that looks like "A/A" in the upper right corner of the signature edit box (above the Smilies). This will reveal the html-like code within your signature. Then you can delete the "URL" and "IMG" tags and code for the specific count down clock you wish to remove as if you were editing text.

Hope this makes sense and helps out.

Regards,

John

Thanks John, it worked like magic, see below.