Item found on Jade cabin 11034

shorefolks

I personally would not turn it in to Lost and Found. I would leave a description of the item with L&F along with my name and contact #. Also, I would go on the roll call for that sailing and post there. What happens if someone never calls L&F. The cruise line ends up with it and who knows what they do with those things. Can you imagine how many items are in the L&F???

I can already see where this thread is going to go. Someone posted the same thing in the past and it became a war! Yes, chances are that this person is on CC is slim but it's a possibility.

Good luck finding the owner!

We found a cell phone on a ship! On the day of embarkation. Were not sure if the owner got on the ship, or waited to get off, it was in the public area. Desided to wait till they call their cell phone - the man was on the same cruise. Don't you like happy endings? ;)

Found a cell on a HOHO bus in Rome during our NCL Gem cruise. We looked through it but could not read any of the words---We held it and a few hours later a German Man called---we met him at the Spanish Steps and it was retrieved! Another Happy Ending.

Archived