10 drinks for $80 package

We will be sailing on Grandeur of the Seas in April. I like a few Adult Beverages, but my wife is a 1-2 drinks per day drinker...maybe. The full drink package is a waste for us if we have to buy two packages. In fact, with the sale rates we just received we would almost pay more for the booze package as we did the cruise.

Is this 10 drink package available on all RCI ships?

We will be sailing on Grandeur of the Seas in April. I like a few Adult Beverages, but my wife is a 1-2 drinks per day drinker...maybe. The full drink package is a waste for us if we have to buy two packages. In fact, with the sale rates we just received we would almost pay more for the booze package as we did the cruise.

The 10-drink card may or may not show up on your sailing, it's not predictable. If it does show up, it's usually in the last 2 or 3 days of the cruise.

Just got off Grandeur yesterday after a 9-night voyage to New England and Canada. The 10-drink ticket was first advertised in the Cruise Compass under the interior "Offers of the Day" on Day 4. The advertisement then made front page news in the Compass on Day 5. $79 + (18% gratuity added to your purchase). Available at any bar.

Just got off Grandeur yesterday after a 9-night voyage to New England and Canada. The 10-drink ticket was first advertised in the Cruise Compass under the interior "Offers of the Day" on Day 4. The advertisement then made front page news in the Compass on Day 5. $79 + (18% gratuity added to your purchase). Available at any bar.

I'll keep my eye out for it mid cruise in April. Thanks for the info...

It was available on my August sailing this year on Grandeur.

That was a pretty full sailing so if it was available on that sailing it likely will be available on a less full sailing in the month of April. No guarantees but I think the chances are good.