Splendor Steakhouse

Griff61

I searched and couldn't find an answer to this but I'm sure some of the experts here would be able to tell me.

There a 6 adults in 3 staterooms and we want to take advantage of the free wine or 50% off. We want to eat together as it's a family. What I have read is that the deal is for " table only " as per Splendor steakhouse mngr.

Is it possible to make 3 reservations and when we get to the steakhouse ( 1st elegant night ) get a table together and use the wine deal ? clear.png?emoji-roll-eyes-1744

TIA clear.png?emoji-roll-eyes-1744clear.png?emoji-roll-eyes-1744

I searched and couldn't find an answer to this but I'm sure some of the experts here would be able to tell me.

There a 6 adults in 3 staterooms and we want to take advantage of the free wine or 50% off. We want to eat together as it's a family. What I have read is that the deal is for " table only " as per Splendor steakhouse mngr.

Is it possible to make 3 reservations and when we get to the steakhouse ( 1st elegant night ) get a table together and use the wine deal ? clear.png?emoji-roll-eyes-1744

TIA clear.png?emoji-roll-eyes-1744clear.png?emoji-roll-eyes-1744

Isn't that still one table? What are you trying to accomplish? I have read numerous posts on here (YMMV) that most steakhouses will allow you to purchase multiple bottles using the discount...

don't see why not, 3 different S&S cards, 3 different bills, I'm not sure if no is an acceptable answer.

The problem in the steakhouse manager is viewing it as one table - not the fact that there are 3 different S&S cards. I don't see how making 3 reservations and then combining to one table changes the manager's take on things.

I would worry about not being able to get the 3 tables together...what if they are full? I have seen the steakhouse book out on many cruises. The free bottle of wine is VERY cheap wine and really not worth running the risk of being separated for dinner IMHO. I would book as a table for 6 and see if they will take the argument of 3 different S&S cards.