3 - 4 day Caribbean cruise ?

Tales from the Caribbean -- Ask A Question / Share Some Info

Coco Cay - Photo by Eva Beagle

The Caribbean is open! What do you want to know about your favorite Caribbean islands or itineraries?

Are you just back? Please share your experience!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:00 PM.
2 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
Hi everyone.
My wife and I would like to visit the Caribbean in the New Year and are in the initial stages of planning for it. We like the idea of a three centre holiday but haven't yet decided where in the Caribbean we'd like to go and are open to suggestions. We'd thought about a return flight to, say Antigua, a week there, another week on a different island, and sandwiched in between, a 3 - 4 day cruise of other, smaller islands. My question is this : which Caribbean based cruise operators would you recommend I contact ?
I'd be grateful for any information.
Thank you.
2 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
Good morning from Nottingham. That's interesting information and thanks for taking the trouble to reply.
Best wishes
19,738 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
You might find one of the luxury lines that has a short cruise between charters. Your best option will be to look for a cruise that round trips out of Barbados or St. Martin. Another possibility would be out of San Juan.

If you are up for a bit of excitement you can always charter a small boat with a captain from something like the Moorings and sail around the BVI for a few days.