Breeze aft pool

CoasterGuy

I searched for an answer and could only find a thread from three years ago that may no longer be accurate.

On the Breeze can someone tell me if the back pool (called the Tides Pool) and hottubs are adults only? Thanks.

Not adults only.

Too bad Carnival isn't more consistent on this.

Thanks though,

Yep, we were on Vista last year and aft pool was all good for kids while when on Splendor last month our kids, 12 and 14, got booted. I guess it is all based on specific ship. Not a big deal.

We just cruised the breeze last week and most of the pools and hot tubs had kids. We weren’t overrun with them but they were there. We spent time in the hot tubs on the side of the ship on deck 5 where we thought it would be more private and there were kids in those. A couple of times we walked the deck and found no adults , just kids in them. Strange but true.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've pretty much given up on using the ship's pools, no matter which ship we're on. Once there are 8 or 10 people in the pool, regardless of whether they're adults or kids, there's not enough room to actually swim in one. All you can do is just sort of float in one spot. I'm finding that I much prefer those ships that have the Waterworks. At least I can get wet and cool off without bobbing around in what essentially becomes a large toilet.

I searched for an answer and could only find a thread from three years ago that may no longer be accurate.

On the Breeze can someone tell me if the back pool (called the Tides Pool) and hottubs are adults only? Thanks.

The aft pools on Dream, Magic, and Breeze were never designated as adult only.

I found this on a 01/2018 post hope it helps.

The Dream Class ships never had adult only aft pool. They were always family friendly. This would include the Dream, Magic, Breeze and also the Vista Class. The only "adult only" on these ships is the Serenity Deck. On the Vista, the Havana Cabins can only be booked to Pax 12 and older and, thus, the Havana Pool Deck will not have people under the age of 12.

The Conquest Class as well as the Splendor had adult only Aft pools (not the whole deck - that would be Serenity - but the actual pool as well as the hot tubs on the aft deck). In April 2017 they made a change to family friendly and then by May 2017 the pools were changed back to adult only on these ships clear.png?emoji-smile-1742 I was very happy because the change back to adult only was the week before I sailed on a B2B on the Splendor clear.png?emoji-wink-1685

There had been "talk" that it is possible that they could open them up as family friendly during high season times; however, I have not seen reports of this happening.

The aft pools on Dream, Magic, and Breeze were never designated as adult only.

This is really good to know. Thanks!

And thank you to everyone for your replies. I've also read that the hottubs on deck 5 are rarely crowded so I'll be sure to check those out.

I've pretty much given up on using the ship's pools, no matter which ship we're on. Once there are 8 or 10 people in the pool, regardless of whether they're adults or kids, there's not enough room to actually swim in one. All you can do is just sort of float in one spot. I'm finding that I much prefer those ships that have the Waterworks. At least I can get wet and cool off without bobbing around in what essentially becomes a large toilet.

I agree