Aqua Theater Seating - Allure of the Seas

Good Afternoon,

I know its best to make reservations when they open up. Is it reserved seating (outside of those who have suite perks)? Or does making reservations allow you to enter the theater before those without reservations and you choose your seat? If its not reserved seating, what seats are considered the best...the middle rows, the lower rows (do you get wet in those seats?) or the upper rows?

Thank you.

Good Afternoon,

I know its best to make reservations when they open up. Is it reserved seating (outside of those who have suite perks)? Or does making reservations allow you to enter the theater before those without reservations and you choose your seat? If its not reserved seating, what seats are considered the best...the middle rows, the lower rows (do you get wet in those seats?) or the upper rows?

Thank you.

No reserved seats, just earlier entry. Lowest rows get wet.

yep

same way for all the 'ticketed' shows

reservation gets you in 'early' and then about 10 minutes b4 start they let anyone in .....

note too for the water show ... if it gets cancelled due to weather they will schedule a different time and automatically roll your reservation to the new show .... that's how it worked for us anyway.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you.

Yes, if you make reservations, you get in before those with no reservations as long as you are there at least 15 minutes ahead of the show. We typically sit about 3/4 of the way up, in the middle. Great few. Some seats are only benches, so make sure you get there early enough to get an actual chair/seat. Aqua show is amazing, you will love it.

Thank you. This is my first RCI cruise; my first cruise on a large ship (I have cruises on smaller ships); and a first cruise for my husband and kids. We are very excited! Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Make reservations for every show that takes reservations. Watch your daily compass for non-booked shows (ice shows, acqua shows, parades, etc.). Show up at least 30 minutes early for every show for seating.

reservation gets you in 'early' and then about 10 minutes b4 start they let anyone in .....

We went in standby and sat in the back row of the splash zone. They were excellent seats. For the most part, the most "splashing" came when the divers came to wall and threw handfulls of water at the kids in the splash zone.

Make reservations for every show that takes reservations. Watch your daily compass for non-booked shows (ice shows, acqua shows, parades, etc.). Show up at least 30 minutes early for every show for seating.

For the AquaTheater show, show up at least 45 minutes before the scheduled start time, if you want the best seats. There will be a line, and they will let down the rope (usually) at the 45 minute mark.

For the AquaTheater show, show up at least 45 minutes before the scheduled start time, if you want the best seats. There will be a line, and they will let down the rope (usually) at the 45 minute mark.
What happens to those that are there earlier than when the rope is put up? Do they chase them out?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We get there early and bring a book to read while we wait for the show. Reading and having a drink in my chair drink holder makes the time go by fast.
I dont know of any drink that will last 45 minutes. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk