Allure Cabin

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

UK
172 Posts
Joined Aug 2003
Hi has anyone been on Allure in cabin 7590 if so can you advise on location etc on this cabin please
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Monarch of the seas 2003
Sovereign of the seas 2004
Sovereign of the seas 2005
Mariner of the seas West 2007
Mariner of the seas East 2008
Explorer of the seas 2009
Freedom of the seas 2010 (june)
Oasis of the seas 2010 (oct)
Explorer of the seas(june)
Allure of the seas(oct)

Long Island, NY
1,410 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Originally posted by shirleys8
Hi has anyone been on Allure in cabin 7590 if so can you advise on location etc on this cabin please
I have never been in that cabin, but close. It is actually a hump balcony (front part of the hump) on the starboard side on the forward hump. Should be a nice location.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruise history: 22 Royal, 1 Princess
Upcoming...
Oasis - May 2018
Explorer - Sep 2018
Copiague, NY
1,790 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
We're booked in 7564 for next month. I love this location and I wouldn't change if even if they offered an upgrade to a higher priced D or JS.

Happy sailing!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Click on box (above) to see our cruise history.
Spending Our Children's Inheritance One Cruise at a Time!
Future Cruises
Canada 10/21/17

Caribbean 2/13/18

Philadelphia area
6,726 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
Originally posted by shirleys8
Here is a link to your deck plan.

I strongly suggest that you go to the RCCL site, and begin checking out all the deck plans, get familiar with the ship ..... which is huge and magnificent.