Hair flat irons??

They are allowed, but you should unplug them when they aren't being used.

I second this - my daughter left hers plugged in and turned on (she was rushing). Melted the carpet where she was using it (sitting on the floor). Needless to say after SHE paid to have carpet replaced she learned an expensive lesson. Always, as others have said, unplugged all such items after finished. Sorry - this was at home not the ship.

i use a flat iron and when we are on a cruise i use a small plate to set it on while seperating my hair because the counters are usually formica and not granite it and this way it will not burn the counter. hope this helps

I take mine and a little tip if need be!!! If you have some small wrinkles you can use your iron to take them out!!!! Just be careful on what the material you use them on!!!

I thought of this too, but other people told me it wouldn't work....glad I'm not alone.

I hope they don't outlaw flat irons. When I had long hair a blow dryer and a round brush worked pretty well, but when I cut my hair for Locks for Love it has rediscovered some of its natural curl and I MUST have a flat iron to tame it.

My friend brought hers last trip, so yea, they are allowed. My turns off automatically too.

Archived