$16 Balcony Upgrade

bowen9475

Definitely interested in taking advantage of this offer. My only question is if this will affect the $50 OBC we got when we originally booked. Anyone know?

This is the exact question I had, would you be losing any perks that had enticed you originally. The best way to answer that question is to call your PVP and tell them you are interested in the up sale, but only if you do not lose the credit. I do know that there are many people who come on and report losing their OBC when moving rooms. If the new room is not being purchased under the same deal there is a good chance that the OBC would go away (because the new room does not qualify).

Definitely interested in taking advantage of this offer. My only question is if this will affect the $50 OBC we got when we originally booked. Anyone know?

I did tis on our 2/7/18 cruise and it did not effect my $50 OBC. Well worth it.

OP - congratulations on scoring a deal that will enhance your trip:D

I think the question is who WOULDN'T?

Raises hand. I didn't, because we liked the room we had booked. We sail first for the ocean (otherwise could do an AI vacation) and enjoy the motion and view of the water. We were offered a similar deal but it would have been where the balconies are more recessed and looking one direction would have a wall. Our current room we can see the bridge and the ocean and we didn't want to give that up. Also, it would have been a deck higher.

What’s above the new room?

Sounds like a great deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Something to always keep in mind. Our offer would have moved us from below other cabins to below the lido deck. We'll take having a few extra steps (need the extra exercise anyway) and keep our quiet room:D

OP - once again, congrats. It sounds like it was a good deal for you since you still have cabins above.

i was offered and accepted a upgrade from a cove balcony 7C on deck 2.

To a 8E balcony on lido deck 10 for a flat rate of $69.00 for the whole cruise and i still kept my onboard credit.