"Art at Your Table Steakhouse Experience

Thank you for posting the video! I was very curious what this dessert actually was!

It doesn’t look like much to eat really tho? I mean you can’t really eat all the swirls and decor he painted on can you? Is the sphere the only edible part? This is supposed to feed the whole table? How does that work? You just grab which cookie or candy you want and are there several spoons for each person to eat the sphere thing?

I don’t know that I would order this. Looks fun but not really too much edible or am I wrong?

If I am going to have a splurge of dessert (I normally don’t eat dessert) I think I’d rather get something with a little more to eat!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Actually, everything he put on the table is completely edible. All of the things he smeared our gym like substance is. And very tasteful. It is true we did not eat even handle it because it was all very sweet. The main part is the chocolate world filled with ice cream. I promise, you will enjoy it if you try it. :-)

I'm sorry, but I think that is the most ridiculous desert.

Ridiculous can be said for many upscale dining and drink options.

It's a smart idea because it is an experience that has already created word of mouth. It's not easy to get people creating a buzz over a dessert. People are always looking for something new.

Honestly, who has room to even eat a desert after the meal itself?

My DH and my MIL :D

I'm not big on rich desserts to start with, let alone after a good meal, I usually opt for the fruit plate as melon and pineapple help with digestion.

Ridiculous can be said for many upscale dining and drink options.

It's a smart idea because it is an experience that has already created word of mouth. It's not easy to get people creating a buzz over a dessert. People are always looking for something new.

True, I think a lot of trendy foods are ridiculous, especially the overly elaborate food plating and presentation that is rather impractical.

I have seen it ordered by other tables close to us in the steakhouse 3 or 4 times. Still haven’t heard even one person say they liked the way it tasted, but the show is pretty impressive.
It tasted fine. There, ya happy? Lol

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I am with the majority. Fun to watch but tastes terrible and that amounts to a lot of waste. Still had the experience and can now return to the wonderfully tasty things they do have for desserts. Just watch the video for the experience.

We were one of the firsts to try it last year. We were a party of 18, so we had two large tables. It was interesting watching them make it for a large party because the canvas was massive.

I agree with most of the others, it’s a one and done type of thing. I usually pass on dessert at the Steakhouse anyways because I am so full.

I will say, the chocolate cookies in this dessert are delicious!!

We had the art table dessert on the Vista in June. Thought it was fun to watch being prepared and I enjoyed all the sauces that were smeared. It sounds like I am in the minority, but personally would have it again.