Allure....VERY NERVOUS..room 8729..HELP

Hello...

I sure hope someone can help us out...

We put a deposit down on room # 8729....it is the last room on the back inside corner of the ship..deck 8

My concern is.. it is located right at the top of the rock climbing wall area (noise)

Maybe being on the end..a lot of noise from the rear of the aqua theatre....

Positive is...the view from that deck must be wondefull ...looking out the back of the ship...

Has anyone been in this room...or know anything that will help me decide to keep the room or chose another room....

We have that room booked for our cruise in 2 weeks, picked it because I really wanted a Boardwalk balcony all the way aft and it was the only one available. This will be our first time that we didn't book an oceanview balcony, but we are going with our 11 year old grandson and we thought this would be more interesting to him. We were not concerned about noise because we are heavy sleepers, and we think we will like watching all the activity that goes on in this part of the ship. Will post our opinion on the room when we return!

Hello...

I sure hope someone can help us out...

We put a deposit down on room # 8729....it is the last room on the back inside corner of the ship..deck 8

My concern is.. it is located right at the top of the rock climbing wall area (noise)

Maybe being on the end..a lot of noise from the rear of the aqua theatre....

Positive is...the view from that deck must be wondefull ...looking out the back of the ship...

Has anyone been in this room...or know anything that will help me decide to keep the room or chose another room....

Stop being nervous! I had exactly the same cabin on Allure only on the opposite side. I never heard any noise being generated from the Rock climbing wall at any time. And while there was some noise from the Boardwalk or the Aquatheatre, once your balcony doors are securely closed, you hear nothing inside.

That said, the views are incredible! Looking inward the full length of the boardwalk, the Aquatheatre, and the Caribbean Sea. It is one of the very best balcony locations on the ship!

Worldspan

129 cruises

Edited by worldspan

Are you kidding me...How great is this .....!!!!!

To:

Worldspan and utopiahereicome

THANK YOU!!!

really, thanks for your reply.....

GREAT INFO.....Now I am excited and NOT nervous...

utopiahereicome....Yes, please let me know about the room..please post it....If you take any photo's of the room and view from the deck...I would love to see them!!!! maybe you wouldn't mind emailing them to me when you get back...

Thanks again...Have a wondefull cruise...

• Like 1

Would be happy to post/send pictures! And forgot to mention what I think is another big bonus of being on deck 8 - we are just a short walk down the hall from Central Park, very convenient to Park Cafe for a quick snack and drink (and those famous roast beef sandwhiches!). :D

• Like 1

Would be happy to post/send pictures! And forgot to mention what I think is another big bonus of being on deck 8 - we are just a short walk down the hall from Central Park, very convenient to Park Cafe for a quick snack and drink (and those famous roast beef sandwhiches!). :D

Sorry, what are you talking about..famous roast beef sandwiches??

Hi,

MMMM roast beef sandwiches! :)

I would also be interested to see what the view is like from cabin 8729 (or 8329). I have booked 8329 and was wondering the same kind of things as you - noise level? obstructed views? rock climbing wall very closeby!

Thanks for your help

Please be aware that NONE of the boardwalk balconies have any privacy. The folks across the way have a clear view to your balcony and cabin. Also –the folks walking around on the sport areas above, can see straight down to all the balconies. The concierge lounge has a clear view to all the boardwalk balconies as well.

I know you will enjoy the ship and a long as you don’t expect any privacy -you’ll will be fine.

Lots of people love these cabins.

M

We had that cabin in January on Allure. We would book it again in a minutes. No noise from the rock climbing wall, you could hear very minimal music from the Aqua Theater. Never heard any noise from the boardwalk. You will have a great view!

We had that cabin in January on Allure. We would book it again in a minutes. No noise from the rock climbing wall, you could hear very minimal music from the Aqua Theater. Never heard any noise from the boardwalk. You will have a great view!

GREAT!!! Would you have any photo's from your balcony??

If so, can you send them to me...Thanks

theboyssutika@msn.com

• 6 years later...

Just found this post and thought it was funny. We just came back from a week in cabin 8729 on Allure of the seas and rebooked the same cabin for Symphony of the Seas. Besides the amazing views both from the aqua show and the ocean, you get special perks for boardwalk cabins. You get two soda packages, dinner for 4 at Johnny Rockets and climbing wall session for the whole family with an instructor. Yes you do walk the whole ship when you need to go up front but worth it every time.

Just found this post and thought it was funny. We just came back from a week in cabin 8729 on Allure of the seas and rebooked the same cabin for Symphony of the Seas. Besides the amazing views both from the aqua show and the ocean, you get special perks for boardwalk cabins. You get two soda packages, dinner for 4 at Johnny Rockets and climbing wall session for the whole family with an instructor. Yes you do walk the whole ship when you need to go up front but worth it every time.

Just remember on Harmony and Symphony Ultimate Abyss will be right outside of the rear boardwalk balconies

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Welzel04 said:

We just booked this room for our first ever RC Cruise - I read somewhere occupancy of 3?? But we have 4.... 

Also, in pictures I don’t see drop down bed like Disney and Carnival do?

See answer in the other thread you started for this.

No drop down bed in this stateroom.

19 minutes ago, Welzel04 said:

We just booked this room for our first ever RC Cruise - I read somewhere occupancy of 3?? But we have 4.... 

Also, in pictures I don’t see drop down bed like Disney and Carnival do?

This is a 3 person room. You have a 2 twins that make a king and a sofa that converts to a single. This room is not label for 4. Have stayed twice in 8729