Cosol Tours Island Tour

katjoeus

Yeah, they gave us that stuff. I recall it was right when we were getting out of the taxis to go on the boat or something.

That is when we got our first taste of it as well. Not many on our bus liked it, but that left more for me. I wish I could have bought a bottle to take back on the ship with me. Thinking of booking this trip again in December just for the rum punch:D

• 1 month later...
Just book it. We are in port 28 Nov on board the Celebrity Summit. We've been on my tours like these on the various cruises we've taken but this one seems like it has the potential to be the best one yet from all the review in here we've been ready!!

We're on this cruise with you and we're booked with COSOL, too. This will be our 2nd time. We enjoyed it a few years ago and wanted to have our group of 13 experience it with us. Not sure how many vans will be going, but Cosol told us our group would have a van to ourselves. My husband loves the mobile bar that follows us with all the drinks! It's one of our most talked about excursions.

Shirley

• 3 weeks later...
I have tried to go to Cosol Tours website but it is saying the account is suspended? Does anyone know what is going on? We want to book with them for a December cruise.

Sunshine100,

I guess it is - I don't have any special insight, it could just be a glitch or maybe he hasn't paid his bill this month!!. The site will probably be back up soon.

If you were set on touring with Cosol, and can't wait, give him a call at 1 758 719 6697.

Otherwise try one of the other highly rated tour companies which offer similar tours to Cosol's - Serenity LVL, Barefoot Holidays, A Touring Service, Island Man Tour & Taxi, Real St. Lucia, Joe Knows, Spencer Ambroseç James, Smarty, Stannis, etc. Check out their itineries to make sure they are providing the tour that you are looking for.

NAGooner

Just tried, This link worked. http://www.cosol-tours.com/ The Dec 3rd tour we booked. http://www.cosol-tours.com/tours.html

Full Day St. Lucia Tour - Information & Itinerary

:

USD $75 per person

We have special rates for children (ages 11 and younger).

All site entrance fees, refreshments, & eats are included in the price.

We did the Full Day tour with Cosol last week while in port with the Adventure of the Seas. The tour is very good, but be prepared for at least a 7 plus hour tour with many stops, drinks, food, water falls, mud bath (lots of people), and boat ride to the Pitons.

We did the Full Day tour with Cosol last week while in port with the Adventure of the Seas. The tour is very good, but be prepared for at least a 7 plus hour tour with many stops, drinks, food, water falls, mud bath (lots of people), and boat ride to the Pitons.

We have a goup of 13 going with Cosol at the end of Nov. What is appropriate clothing for this tour? Swimsuit with cover-up or clothes on top? I am assuming you need swimsuit for mud baths? Snorkeling? Is there a place to change back into dry clothes or go back to the ship wet?

• 2 weeks later...
We have a goup of 13 going with Cosol at the end of Nov. What is appropriate clothing for this tour? Swimsuit with cover-up or clothes on top? I am assuming you need swimsuit for mud baths? Snorkeling? Is there a place to change back into dry clothes or go back to the ship wet?

I think when we went we I wore bathing suit with cover up or dress over, my Husband probably wore cloths over his bathing suit. I think we dried off fairly good and didn't change. I read there are changing room on trip adviser .

My wife and 9 yr. old daughter wore their swim suits with a cover up. Men should wear their swim suits with a t-shirt. Everyone should wear flip flops/sandals and bring towels from the ship.

There are very small changing rooms at the mud baths, but there are lots people there and Cosol Tours recommends just wearing your swim wear due to time constraints.

You will literally get in a line of people and walk down into the mud bath, then rub some mud on yourself, then turn around and go back the other side and exit the mud baths.

Once you arrive at the beach between the Pitons, there is a small changing room (we didn't use it). I don't think anyone used it. Everyone is ready to swim and snorkel and enjoy the 1 hr. or so we had there.

You won't be wet long. It's very hot in St. Lucia and you'll dry fast. Plus it's a long ride back to the ship. Enjoy your excursion.

Edited by Racer70

My wife and 9 yr. old daughter wore their swim suits with a cover up. Men should wear their swim suits with a t-shirt. Everyone should wear flip flops/sandals and bring towels from the ship.

There are very small changing rooms at the mud baths, but there are lots people there and Cosol Tours recommends just wearing your swim wear due to time constraints.

You will literally get in a line of people and walk down into the mud bath, then rub some mud on yourself, then turn around and go back the other side and exit the mud baths.

Once you arrive at the beach between the Pitons, there is a small changing room (we didn't use it). I don't think anyone used it. Everyone is ready to swim and snorkel and enjoy the 1 hr. or so we had there.

You won't be wet long. It's very hot in St. Lucia and you'll dry fast. Plus it's a long ride back to the ship. Enjoy your excursion.

Thanks, this is very helpful information.

How did you get the mud off of you?

Was there somewhere to shower to get the mud off?

You put your cover up over wet/partial dry swim suit for the next stop?

Were you able to get all the mud out of your swim suits?

Was going through the mud worth it?

This is what the tour description states.

"After the mud settle's on your skin, you wash it away with the pool's waters to feel totally relaxed and rejuvenated. To finish off your experience at the mud baths, you can rinse off in one of the hot or cold showers. Changing rooms are also available at the mud baths."

Did anyone else get the island "via-gra" on their tour? We were given shots of Local rum with a bunch of herbs mixed in, lol!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Loved it in 2008 and hoping for more 11/16 when we return 🥂[emoji41][emoji106][emoji568]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

We did the tour in January 2017. It was amazing. After a long day, we were all feeling a car sick on the ride back to the ship (up and down windy mountain roads), but the day was terrific! I loved the mudbath, I think that was my favorite part! I didn't feel rushed, we had lots of time to do everything.

• 3 weeks later...

Could anyone that has toured with Cosol tell me if the tour stops when you pass by Derek Walcott Square in Castries? I would like to get some photos of the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception and perhaps have a look inside if it is open. The Cosol website mentions the cathedral but I was not sure if this was just a drive by, or an actual stop. Thanks for any info on this.

Could anyone that has toured with Cosol tell me if the tour stops when you pass by Derek Walcott Square in Castries? I would like to get some photos of the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception and perhaps have a look inside if it is open. The Cosol website mentions the cathedral but I was not sure if this was just a drive by, or an actual stop. Thanks for any info on this.

I can check it out for you on the 28th.