Enterprise car rental in Maui near port

drafterdw

Looking to rent a car, after looking at map of port and rental agency showing a Enterprise at Maui Mall. It is my understanding that the mall is walking distance to port. Has anyone rented from here? Is it still around? This would be best case for us due to what we want to do while there.

Looking to rent a car, after looking at map of port and rental agency showing a Enterprise at Maui Mall. It is my understanding that the mall is walking distance to port. Has anyone rented from here? Is it still around? This would be best case for us due to what we want to do while there.

We believe your previous posts show you will be on the POA, so that location will work. You can walk to their location (just across Hana Highway and up a little from the pedestrian entrance to the POA dock). Their hours are shorter than those at the airport location, so do google them for more information on that.

We believe your previous posts show you will be on the POA, so that location will work. You can walk to their location (just across Hana Highway and up a little from the pedestrian entrance to the POA dock). Their hours are shorter than those at the airport location, so do google them for more information on that.

Thanks, we are on the POA and were about to give up on renting a car but Enterprise looks like it will work for us. We are going to call them tomorrow to make sure they will work with our schedule.

Drafterdw. Would you be able to give an update on how you made out with Enterprise? Thank you!

Called them today, while we were on hold they stated their hours in a recording. Our ship docks on Sunday and they are closed on Sunday so they are not going to work for us. In case anyone is interested they are open Mon.-Thurs. 8-5 and Fri. & Sun. 8- midnight. We did not continue to hold for rates & other questions since it won't work for us.

Called them today, while we were on hold they stated their hours in a recording. Our ship docks on Sunday and they are closed on Sunday so they are not going to work for us. In case anyone is interested they are open Mon.-Thurs. 8-5 and Fri. & Sun. 8- midnight. We did not continue to hold for rates & other questions since it won't work for us.

Huh?? Just called them five minutes ago and the recording stated the same hours as there have been all along - and they are still open Sunday. Just curious what phone number you tried? We called 871-1511 (local area for us of course)

Huh?? Just called them five minutes ago and the recording stated the same hours as there have been all along - and they are still open Sunday. Just curious what phone number you tried? We called 871-1511 (local area for us of course)

We called that number so today we called again.....got a diffey werent message and they are opened on Sunday. Sorry but yesterday they connected us to someone who put us on hold....today we just got the recording with out actually talking to anyone??? I am very confused so now back to square one with planning.....but thanks for the heads up.

We used this location on our POA cruise in August. They opened at 7 AM on a Monday. Everyone there was professional and friendly. This worked out great for our needs to get to our private snorkel excursion on day 2. It is a short walk from the port, actually the port entrance to the ship seemed farther than the port entrance to Enterprise. Its right on the corner area where the mall is but it is a separate fairly large building on the side. When you exit the port, turn right (opposite direction) to go to the light cross over and then head left on the sidewalk, around the corner to Enterprise. Otherwise you need to walk past the enterprise to cross and walk back and that seemed a little further. I wouldn't recommend jaywalking across the highway which would be shorter.

We called that number so today we called again.....got a diffey werent message and they are opened on Sunday. Sorry but yesterday they connected us to someone who put us on hold....today we just got the recording with out actually talking to anyone??? I am very confused so now back to square one with planning.....but thanks for the heads up.

I am glad to hear that they are open on Sunday-when we had called we had gotten a message saying they were closed on Sunday also. When you do find out the hours there could you please let us know, since this is when we will be needing their services. We would like to pick up and drop off our vehicle in the same day and I am hoping they have a drop box there but so far we been unable tot get through to actually speak to someone. Silver Sweethearts thanks for posting that local number-I will have my daughter try that next week and see if she has any luck getting through to anyone!!!

I am glad to hear that they are open on Sunday-when we had called we had gotten a message saying they were closed on Sunday also. When you do find out the hours there could you please let us know, since this is when we will be needing their services. We would like to pick up and drop off our vehicle in the same day and I am hoping they have a drop box there but so far we been unable tot get through to actually speak to someone. Silver Sweethearts thanks for posting that local number-I will have my daughter try that next week and see if she has any luck getting through to anyone!!!

They do not have after hours drop off. The lot is fenced in and gated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have you given any thought to the Hertz location in the Maui Beach Hotel? They really aren't far from the ship - you can Google where they are. They close early, but we recall they do have a drop box. This applies only if you get back before dark, as walking the area at night is not recommended.

Edited by Silver Sweethearts

Have you given any thought to the Hertz location in the Maui Beach Hotel? They really aren't far from the ship - you can Google where they are. They close early, but we recall they do have a drop box. This applies only if you get back before dark, as walking the area at night is not recommended.

Thanks so much for that heads up-we did not realize first that the Enterprise lot was fenced in and gated so thanks to fligster for that information. We definitely plan on being back before dark so that is not an issue so we will look into the Hertz location and ask if they have a drop box!!!

We definitely plan on being back before dark so that is not an issue so we will look into the Hertz location and ask if they have a drop box!!!

From the Hertz at Maui Beach Hotel website:

Maui, Kahului - Maui Beach HLE170 West Kaahumanu Avenue

Maui (Kahului) , Hawaii 96732

United StatesShow Nearby LocationsPhone: (808) 871-5011 Fax: (808) 871-5012 Location Type: CorporateHours of Operation: Mon-Fri 7:00AM-5:00PM

Sat-Sun 8:00AM-2:00PMAdditional InformationThe rental counter is situated in the lobby of the Maui Beach Hotel. Car lot situated at the right of the hotel.

Approximately 0.2 miles from the bus station.

Approximately 0.5 miles from the pier. Cruise ship customers please call (808) 871-5011 for transportation from the pier to the Hertz location.

This location is now taking After-hour returns! Please see Location Information or Rental Qualifications & Requirements for specific instructions.

• Pickup/Return Service: Available with a one hour advance notice and within 15 minutes from the Hertz Local Edition location. Once your reservation is booked, the location will call or email you at the phone number or email address provided to confirm pick up service. Airport concession agreements do not permit Hertz to offer Pick Up and Return Service at airport locations. Hertz is prohibited from providing Pick Up and Return Service if you arrive at an airport- either from the Hertz airport location or from any Hertz off airport location. Any reservations made for pick up service at an airport location cannot be honored for pick up.
  • Pick up service available 1 hour after location opening and up to 1 hour prior to location closing.
  • After hours drop off available – You are responsible for any damage to the vehicle until Hertz has inspected and accepted it on the next day that the return location is opened for business. Please park the vehicle on the right side of the hotel parking area, lock the vehicle doors and place the keys and the rental agreement completed with the mileage, fuel level and date/time of return in the key box located at front desk.

Thanks you SO much for posting this information-I can not believe how helpful you folks are-it is MUCH appreciated!!!!!!

From the Hertz at Maui Beach Hotel website:

Maui, Kahului - Maui Beach HLE170 West Kaahumanu Avenue

Maui (Kahului) , Hawaii 96732

United StatesShow Nearby LocationsPhone: (808) 871-5011 Fax: (808) 871-5012 Location Type: CorporateHours of Operation: Mon-Fri 7:00AM-5:00PM

Sat-Sun 8:00AM-2:00PMAdditional InformationThe rental counter is situated in the lobby of the Maui Beach Hotel. Car lot situated at the right of the hotel.

Approximately 0.2 miles from the bus station.

Approximately 0.5 miles from the pier. Cruise ship customers please call (808) 871-5011 for transportation from the pier to the Hertz location.

This location is now taking After-hour returns! Please see Location Information or Rental Qualifications & Requirements for specific instructions.

• Pickup/Return Service: Available with a one hour advance notice and within 15 minutes from the Hertz Local Edition location. Once your reservation is booked, the location will call or email you at the phone number or email address provided to confirm pick up service. Airport concession agreements do not permit Hertz to offer Pick Up and Return Service at airport locations. Hertz is prohibited from providing Pick Up and Return Service if you arrive at an airport- either from the Hertz airport location or from any Hertz off airport location. Any reservations made for pick up service at an airport location cannot be honored for pick up.
  • Pick up service available 1 hour after location opening and up to 1 hour prior to location closing.
  • After hours drop off available – You are responsible for any damage to the vehicle until Hertz has inspected and accepted it on the next day that the return location is opened for business. Please park the vehicle on the right side of the hotel parking area, lock the vehicle doors and place the keys and the rental agreement completed with the mileage, fuel level and date/time of return in the key box located at front desk.