Questions on Honolulu

lbfluffy

We are getting excited on our upcoming Hawaii cruise. I got our Pearl Harbor Uss Arizona tickets. The only time they had available was 11 am. We arrive at 7 am in the Grand. We have Germaine’s booked with transportation from the Aloha Tower. We have to be there at 320. What time should we leave PH to make sure we get to the meeting place on time? We will grab an Uber.

Thank you,

I'd arrive at the Arizona Memorial visitor's center before your tour ticket's 1100 time to see other things. It's been several years since our most recent visit & that included viewing a movie prior to the tender to the Arizona Memorial.

Currently at 1:30 PM HST it shows a 22 minute drive for the 9 mile trip from PH to Cruise Terminal 2.

Not knowing how long it'll take to get ready for the luau I don't really know when you should depart from PH because what's sufficient for me may be for you. Be aware that rail construction can create longer transportation time. Although it's currently 22 minutes & if you have a smartphone could use the Google Maps app to further check transit times.

I'd arrive at the Arizona Memorial visitor's center before your tour ticket's 1100 time to see other things. It's been several years since our most recent visit & that included viewing a movie prior to the tender to the Arizona Memorial.

Currently at 1:30 PM HST it shows a 22 minute drive for the 9 mile trip from PH to Cruise Terminal 2.

Not knowing how long it'll take to get ready for the luau I don't really know when you should depart from PH because what's sufficient for me may be for you. Be aware that rail construction can create longer transportation time. Although it's currently 22 minutes & if you have a smartphone could use the Google Maps app to further check transit times.

Thank you for your help. We will head to PH early. We do have a lot to see. We probably won't go back to the ship to change.

Astro I have the tips you gave me for our Kauai drive. You are always helpful.

Thank you for your help. We will head to PH early. We do have a lot to see. We probably won't go back to the ship to change.

Astro I have the tips you gave me for our Kauai drive. You are always helpful.

Hawaii & cruises are things I enjoy...where are you planning to go in Kauai?

We are renting a car to Waimea Canyon and the waterfalls you mentioned.

In Maui we are going to hang and Kaanapali beach, maybe go to the Sheraton for snorkeling

I recently found a professional video of Waimea Canyon & you might enjoy seeing a preview of what could be expected when conditions are good. :cool:

Thanks. I just watched. Gorgeous.

I know we will go back to Hawaii in the future. We chose this cruise for the value and hitting four islands. I know it's a lot of sea days, but this is what my husband wanted.

Next year we have the Panama Canal.