please help! Victory, Miracle or RCCL

SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Family Cruises
Cruising with kids? Best Family Cruise Advice
Cruise Critic's Family Cruising Resources
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:13 PM.
Florida
103 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
We have sailed once with Disney. We want to do a 7 day cruise May 2005. Our children will be 10 and 8. Worried about Carnival's old reputation for lots of partying but have read so many good reviews about them now. We don't gamble and drink just a little. Any insight you could provide will be very much appreciated!
Manassas, VA USA
691 Posts
Joined Oct 2002
We enjoy RCCL Voyager class ships very much. We have a 14y/o son who also enjoys it a great deal. We have been on several Carnival cruises as well, and while they were not in any way bad, we found we just enjoyed RCCL Voyager class ships more. No doubt whichever you go with it will be a wonderful vacation for all of you Just remember that every ship, and every cruise line will have good and bad things, none are perfect. The fun and joy of going on a cruise is the most important thing!
phila, pa
51,879 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
We sailed the Victory and the Voyager and headed to the Miracle in February. I wouldnt worry about Carnivals' PARTY athosphere. I never seen it. I prefer carnival becuase they gave me more of a choice to do at night besides heading to a lounge or night club. Dont get me wrong-THe Voyager was a great cruise and I cruised for a great price. But since we dont drink or into dancing Carnival is the better choice for us.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up-- Crown Princess 01/07 Aruba 03/4 Carnival Liberty 08/26

. o ..
o . o o.o
...oo
__[]__
__|_o_o_o\__
""""""""""/
. .. . /
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^