Comedians on Carnival

1cruisingal

My personal favorite was Jason Blanchard. We saw him on our Liberty cruise in April 2014 (Western Caribbean). This was the first time I've laughed that hard at a comedy show in Punchliners. What I really thought was clever was that he used one of the "naughty" towel animals in relation to a subject he hit on during the show to close the show.

We just saw Tim Young on the Glory. Loved him! I thought his adult show was great - not the usual so-so material with the F bomb thrown in every other word to make it adult. :rolleyes:

If you click on the upper right corner, 'see me alive,' you'll see his schedule on the various ships.

http://www.timyounglive.com/

We also saw Ken Rogerson. He was really good too. I was pleasantly surprised that we actually had 2 good comedians for a change.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see that Allyn Ball is still around! Haven't seen him in years and thought he was over the cruise ship scene. Love his comedy!

We saw Louis Johnson on Conquest a few weeks ago - very good! Will keep an eye on his website to see if he ever makes it to our neck of the woods!

Happy Cole has been my past favorite. Saw all his shows on 2 cruises and then talked with him awhile when he stopped by Piano Bar after a show. But I think he said his contract was expiring.

Have liked others too but can't remember the names. We always look forward to the Punchliner and like to go see comedians at home too. Just saw Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy last month locally. We would actually book a cruise if they or Bill engvall were performing.

• 1 month later...
Glad to see that Allyn Ball is still around! Haven't seen him in years and thought he was over the cruise ship scene. Love his comedy!

We saw Louis Johnson on Conquest a few weeks ago - very good! Will keep an eye on his website to see if he ever makes it to our neck of the woods!

Sorry but I recently read Allyn Ball's obituary. 58 years old, died 3/13.