Last Minute Upsell Call!

10XCruiser

4pm this afternoon I get a call from carnival. We leave for Vista in the morning. We booked inside cabin on deck 7 aft. Offer was for Havana Extended Aft Balcony on deck 7 for $400 total. OMG! Jumped on this fast.

Never give up hope!!!!!:p

• Like 2

4pm this afternoon I get a call from carnival. We leave for Vista in the morning. We booked inside cabin on deck 7 aft. Offer was for Havana Extended Aft Balcony on deck 7 for $400 total. OMG! Jumped on this fast.

Can't blame you, your great cruise will now be even better.:)

OH my gosh i would have jumped on that so quick. I wish i would get the call. All the Havana Balconies are gone on my sailing and have been watching forever. Have a blast and come back and tell us how it was.

Havana’s open up at final payment time. Keep watching and move quickly if one opens up and you want it.

Never give up hope!!!!!:p[/quote

Nice and awesome choice!! Warning... Watch out for the black soot. Don't leave anything out on the balcony and always wipe down your chairs before sitting on them.

Wow, that's a great deal, especially for a Havana balcony!

My friends recently had a Havana aft-wrap and loved it...except for noise from the Havana pool area below. You'll be one deck higher than they were, though.

• 1 year later...