bed configuration on Constellation

YYZZCruizer

For all of you who have ever sailed on Celebrity Constellation, which way was the bed facing in your cabins? (ie. head at the back of ship/feet forward vs the opposite way around OR was it side to side?

I am extremely sensitive to motion when the waters become rougher (usually during the late evening and through the night), and have a need to lie in bed in the same direction as the ship's movement. And yes, I have done the patch, wristbands, taken Gravol and other similar products but still want the bed to facing in the same direction as the ship's movement.

I have booked a C1 cabin on the 7th deck for October 2019, so will have plenty of time to have my cabin switched if necessary to accommodate me and my dilemma.

I've not paid much attention to that as it's not an issue for me. Do you have a C1 aft cabin? If so, your bed will be starboard to port facing. Seems to me that the other C1s I've had have the beds with the head on the left as you enter the cabin. Not sure what you mean by saying you need to have your body lying in the same direction--head facing that direction or feet facing that direction? In any event, the C1 afts are crosswise. The cabins on M class ships do not alternate directions of the bed as do the cabins on S class ships.