Super Bowl On Vista

thephillykid

I don’t know about the Vista but we were on the Breeze last year (and again in 2 weeks) and watched the Super Bowl from a couple of different places on the ship including the big screen on the Lido deck and the theater. Should be similar this year. :)

I was on Vista for last year's Super Bowl. RedFrog also had the game on. They had Guy's Burgers open late too - I think until 9 or 10 pm - so that was quite popular with those watching on the jumbo screen. I also think they had snack food in the sports bar but don't recall specifically. Having the game played on embarkation day takes the edge off it a bit, as there is no time for a lot of build up among guests. You board, you unpack, you go watch the game, then it's just another cruise.

I was on Vista for last year's Super Bowl. RedFrog also had the game on. They had Guy's Burgers open late too - I think until 9 or 10 pm - so that was quite popular with those watching on the jumbo screen. I also think they had snack food in the sports bar but don't recall specifically. Having the game played on embarkation day takes the edge off it a bit, as there is no time for a lot of build up among guests. You board, you unpack, you go watch the game, then it's just another cruise.

Sounds great, just need some Yuengling Lager to go along with it also.

Shame the Vista is on her 6 day itinerary that week...Otherwise you'd have a day to settle in, unpack and be more acclimated to ship. Then again that night would be elegant night on the 8 day itinerary....so issues either way!!

Sounds great, just need some Yuengling Lager to go along with it also.

Amen to that!

We will be on the Victory for the big game. We have been told that it will be on the big screen as well as in the show lounge.

Philly! Philly!

I was on the Splendor 2 years ago at Super Bowl time. It was our first day onboard and everything revolved around the super bowl. Extra snacks out at various places as well.

I'll be rooting for the eagles on the Magic!! Looking forward to seeing how the ships handle superbowls

I was on a cruise over the Super Bowl once. They call it a Super Bowl party and sell drinks at the bars.

Which is exactly what they would be doing any other day.

I was on a cruise over the Super Bowl once. They call it a Super Bowl party and sell drinks at the bars.

Which is exactly what they would be doing any other day.

LOL......

What I was getting at was...........how about food?

Hard to eat in the MDR that night.

Is Guys open later that night?

Do they have special Super Bowl snacks?

Thanks,

Howard

E A G L E S

In the main show lounge the big screen will be lowered and a projector will show the game. The welcome aboard show will be after.

We watched aboard the Magic in 2016 and it was a blast. If you like the booth style two person seats upstairs I suggest you skip any attempt at dinner and go straight there after muster.

Food is plentiful, drink servers are abundant.

The area around the pool fills quickly, but it was too cold for my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums