Upgrade Offer

firefighter15

Question, to get a email or call from the upgrade department are the odds better to pay it off and get that call or hold off on paying it off to get the call?

On NCL, upgrade calls have been replaced by a mechanism where you BID on any available upgrades. If eligible, you receive an email inviting you to bid.

Does anyone know if Vacations to Go is opted out. TA says no, but is she saying that just to keep me?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were booked thru them in Dec ‘16 and got no chance to bid them, but the program was new, things could have changed.

Where does it show up once logged on?? Thanks!!:confused:

When you log in go to upper right where your cruise is listed. Click on that cruise and then scroll to view vacation summary. A screen will come up that says "Lets get you Upgraded" and under that "Submit an Offer"

Question, to get a email or call from the upgrade department are the odds better to pay it off and get that call or hold off on paying it off to get the call?

Upgrade Advantage is offered exactly 80 days prior to your departure. By then, you would have had to make your final payment. There is no longer an upsell line, you do it on the computer on your MyNCL page.

We booked this cruise 36 days out, booked and paid in full Saturday, next day I got the email offering to let me bid on an oceanview and a balcony, I put in a bid for a balcony. As of Sunday night the sailing is gone from NCL.com and our agents website so I assume it is sold out, wonder if any upgrades will happen?