Sudoku sheets?

remarcm

There's a magazine type rack in the main atrium near guest relations. It holds sudoku, crossword, extra Celebrity Today and summary news/ sports papers, (us canadian and british plus other languages,)

They go fast so get them early,

The various summary newspapers have disappeared. On our last cruise there was only magizine type rack and it was mostly empty. So don’t know if Sudoku and the crossword puzzles have been eliminated also. There were none there when I looked.

The various summary newspapers have disappeared. On our last cruise there was only magizine type rack and it was mostly empty. So don’t know if Sudoku and the crossword puzzles have been eliminated also. There were none there when I looked.

What ship? We had them all on Millie in May. If something we wanted was missing we just asked them to print for us.

Trying X after many RCCL cruises. Are daily Sudoku sheets provided on X as on RCCL? If so are they in Library or elsewhere?

Thanks

On my 6/27 - 7/8 Summit sailing, daily crossword and sudoku sheets were available on a magazine rack at guest relations. I never saw them run out, but I imagine that if they did, they could print more.

They were not delivered to our cabins with the daily newsletter, but perhaps if you asked, your attendant could arrange that for you.

Eclipse in June. I had read in a post on CC that the newspapers had been eliminated so I wasn't surprised when there were none in any language. I didn't try to have GR print one as it appeared that without a rack for them they were gone.

I didn't notice summary newspapers on my recent sailing either. But I did notice a sign at guest relations listing the TV channel numbers of all the available news channels. Perhaps that was posted with the intent of addressing the concerns of those who asked about the newspapers.

The crossword and sudoku sheets were definitely still there though.

On the Eclipse we have 2 magazines racks at Guest Relations. one with news from around the world in different languages, the other one holds the Dailies also in different languages (Celebrity Today) plus Games (Sudoku, etc).

On our last Millennium sailing, this June, the Loyalty Ambassador informed us that the newsletters were being discontinued/eliminated. He said that it was a decision that was made for two basic reasons: the "news" is yesterday's news so outdated at printing and most people who didn't want to disconnect from the world and all news headlines were using their own devices to stay informed... and that the ink was toxic and so the paper couldn't be recycled. In keeping with the Save the Waves philosophy, RCCL has decided that the newsletters will be gone... fleet wide.

On the Eclipse we have 2 magazines racks at Guest Relations. one with news from around the world in different languages, the other one holds the Dailies also in different languages (Celebrity Today) plus Games (Sudoku, etc).

Are you on the Eclipse now? 1rack & the newspapers weren’t there when last month.