I do flaunt my C&A Status

I wonder if we Royal would consider changing the level from Gold to Plebe? Perhaps that's the next rumor to start.

Hey everybody. I heard they were going to kick all the D+ out of the concierge lounge and turn it into the Plebe lounge. They're also moving it to deck 0, to make it easier to row.

LOL!! Good idea...round of lobster sticks for every Plebe. :D :cool:(y)(y)

Spam? I love it! ;-)

True story about spam. My uncle is Dutch. As a kid he lived through the war. He remembers Allied fighter pilots throwing cans of spam out their cockpit at them during the winter of 44/45. It kept them from starving to death and he still eats Spam.

Spam? I love it! ;-)

True story about spam. My uncle is Dutch. As a kid he lived through the war. He remembers Allied fighter pilots throwing cans of spam out their cockpit at them during the winter of 44/45. It kept them from starving to death and he still eats Spam.

What a cool story! Thanks for sharing! :hearteyes:

Just take a look at Hawaii...Spam is their favorite dish...they love it! :cool:

And yeah, I always have a back up can of Spam (which has like a 50 year shelf life :p) in the "Land Yacht" for emergencies.

Spam is still popular in Hawaii. I know this for a fact being born and raised there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

I especially love the "sushi" Spam. They dress up it so cute with the seaweed wrapper. Of course the breakfast Spam creations for surfers is quite the hit. :D

Can't remember what they called them, but had really funny names.

I am sure you know what I am talking about.

And what a great place to be grow up in. Need to go back to your home state again. Miss it! :)

Now...back to our regularly scheduled feeding of lobster sticks for the gold minions.....;p

I especially love the "sushi" Spam. They dress up it so cute with the seaweed wrapper. Of course the breakfast Spam creations for surfers is quite the hit. :D

Can't remember what they called them, but had really funny names.

I am sure you know what I am talking about.

And what a great place to be grow up in. Need to go back to your home state again. Miss it! :)

Now...back to our regularly scheduled feeding of lobster sticks for the gold minions.....;p

Have you ever made a sandwich spread out of spam? If not have one of the gold members make it for you. See how I made the transition back into the threads original subject.;p

Have you ever made a sandwich spread out of spam? If not have one of the gold members make it for you. See how I made the transition back into the threads original subject.;p

Yes, you did! Good job. Nope...no sandwich spread out of Spam, but do remember my Dad's "camper breakfast" of Spam and Eggs. :D

Wasn't there a joke about Spam..Spam..Spam with Monty Python? :confused:

Monty Python

Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam!

Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am

Lovely Spam!…

Yes, you did! Good job. Nope...no sandwich spread out of Spam, but do remember my Dad's "camper breakfast" of Spam and Eggs. :D

Wasn't there a joke about Spam..Spam..Spam with Monty Python? :confused:

Monty Python

Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam!

Lovely Spam! Wonderful Spam

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am

Lovely Spam!…

I just had a gold google it for me. Classic. :D

I will send a strongly worded email

As your are sitting back enjoying a cool one and dictating your thoughts, concerns and demands make sure the gold member is expressing your thoughts exactly as he/she is typing your "strongly worded email" to RC.

As your are sitting back enjoying a cool one and dictating your thoughts, concerns and demands make sure the gold member is expressing your thoughts exactly as he/she is typing your "strongly worded email" to RC.

Excellent point my friend. I am sometimes to trusting of their efforts.

As a DS we do have to make sure the lower tier levels know their place and what we expect of them.
I tell them if they stay loyal to Royal DS one day they will share our power/status they just need to serve their apprenticeship first.

Spam? I love it! ;-)

Please don't take offense by this but the first thing that popped into my head was great I'm starving and I just got hit in the head with a can at 200 mph. I'm sure they were careful and I don't know how they dropped them but it was what popped in my head.

Please don't take offense by this but the first thing that popped into my head was great I'm starving and I just got hit in the head with a can at 200 mph. I'm sure they were careful and I don't know how they dropped them but it was what popped in my head.
A DS would have sent the gold's out to get the tins of spam and not risk being hit by a flying can of spam thereselves.