FLL parking

Isasprings

We used park n fly for a seven day cruise and has absolutely no problems. They pick you up and return you to your car so luggage handling is not a problem. Only 5 minutes from the car to the pier so very convienent.

We usually park at theport, although it is getting more expensive. I think it is still $15.00 per day but they may have increased the rate. We really like getting off the ship, walking across the street, and getting our car. We are usually on I95 in about 30 minutes after our color is called to go off the ship. It is a bit more expensive, but it is very convenient.

George and Louise in Huntley Il

We drove down on Oct. 30 to catch the Eurodam and we used Air and Sea Parking. If you google them and book online, its a lot cheaper. I actually booked on the car drive down.

They have a free shuttle to and from and are in eye sight of the pier. For 7- night package it was $55. Half of what the pier would have cost.

The also have this frequent cruise punch card thing that i signed up for, 15 nights and you get a free week. Not too shabby.

We had a family of four and tend to overpack. We also had a case of wine we brought on board.

With those considerations, we preferred to park at the pier, where I could unload our mass of stuff curbside, park across the street, and then reverse the procedure at disembarkation.

It was a lot simpler for us than loading and unloading stuff on a shuttle.

I use Park and Fly all the time. Excellent Service. I once got to the airport to find that I had left something in the back of my car and the driver turned around and drove me back to get it, and immediately back to the airport without having to wait for other passengers. I highly recommend them. They also have covered parking and if you book on line you get the covered spots for no additional charge.

We had a family of four and tend to overpack. We also had a case of wine we brought on board.

With those considerations, we preferred to park at the pier, where I could unload our mass of stuff curbside, park across the street, and then reverse the procedure at disembarkation.

It was a lot simpler for us than loading and unloading stuff on a shuttle.

What I do in this case is drive to the pier, check luggage and then drive to Park and Fly. No luggage to deal with!

Thank you. The price with the coupon is $6.99 a day or $12 a day?

Yes for some strange reason I remember that it was more expensive for port customers. The $6.99 is for airport customers. I think it is both the fact that the distance is farther to the port and most port customers have more luggage. When we got there their ticket machine was not working and they gave us an airport ticket instead. So we ended up paying over $20 less than our friends who got there when the machine was working properly.

Archived